HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Is it me but does it seem like the women huaraches have the best colors?
I've been thinking the same thing for awhile now 
mean.gif

Persians came in, TTS is perfect. Odd that so many people needed to go up. Im def a 10.5 too, I wouldnt be able to squeeze a 10 in any shoe I own either so no way im really a 10.

Decided a while ago Im not gonna buy multiple colorways of one style, just pick my favorite colorway and thats it. It helped cut down a **** ton on what I had and what I buy, but I might end up breaking that rule with these lol. Gonna try not too though.

Last edited:

Got these in today and I went tts. They are snug with no extra room but not unwearable. Once I loosen the laces it might make it a little better. Maybe +.5 would be perfect but maybe not. I only put them on for a second to see if they would be to small and I will say they feel very comfy

i copped as well. i dont hate the mesh but nylon would have been great. oh well im sure they will come correct next time

I don't mind the mesh to much. I've like theses for a while and finally got a pair. So comfy but I will definitely .5 size up on the next pairs. Now to hunt down 2-3 more color ways

Huraches are insanely comfy, but like people have said it's a stupid fight.

Also, for me, something like the Jordan XVIII has way way way better cushioning that the UB. Same with any classic zoom model.

Back
Top Bottom