HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

20171204_163443.jpg
Came today, these are great btw.... but please someone tell me the pink blues are dropping this week...

Saw a review that said the OG 91s run smaller than previous releases. For those that have them in hand, is this true or do they run the same as other Hurache releases?

I am a true 12. Went 13 in the scream greens. 12.5 in these. If you want it to fit, but fit like true huarache go half up. If you want it to fit like your true size, consider full up. My 2 cents.

I am a true 12. Went 13 in the scream greens. 12.5 in these. If you want it to fit, but fit like true huarache go half up. If you want it to fit like your true size, consider full up. My 2 cents.

Appreciate it. I'm literally in the same boat as you. Did the 13 in scream greens. Liked that fit so will go with 13 in these as well. Thanks!

Un-DS'd today. I'm a 13 in everything, got a 13 in these and they fit decent. The Scream Greens fit incredibly small to me, to the point that I can't wear them very long. Been wearing these all day and no issues. I like them way more on foot.

20171206_124344.jpg
They look really good

Back
Top Bottom