HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

113817E2-37EE-4568-9DC4-6D9B3C6354A5.jpeg
Would love the huarache plus to be retro’ed

Thanks for posting that link. Went with a 12.5. Hopefully theyre not too big as I like them snug. My Emeralds were a 12 and fit perfect but some of you guys are saying these fit smaller.

Last edited:
They fit like a Huarache does - a lot of people here say to get a full size up but the shoe was intended to fit snug, that's why the campaign said "hugging your foot".
If you have the Scream Greens from 4 years ago - those share the exact same build.

Guess I mis-read the comments in here. Contacted SNS and asked them to change the order from a 12.5 to a 12.

Thanks.

1CB712F9-A3BA-4A0C-AFD7-A7DBAB9DE8ED.jpeg
These (1992)Huarache LE Wmns Neon yellow/magenta are in my opinion the cleanest cw ive ever seen on this silhouette. Tried to remake them on ID but never quite got that bursting VOLT NEON and the colours were not the same sad really..

Magenta and Purple Punch will get same retro treatment, should be in spring

Anyone with some knowledge know these are coming to the states? It's been a few weeks now. What's the deal?

US release was pushed back til Jan 18th last I seen.

Un-DS'd today. I'm a 13 in everything, got a 13 in these and they fit decent. The Scream Greens fit incredibly small to me, to the point that I can't wear them very long. Been wearing these all day and no issues. I like them way more on foot.

20171206_124344.jpg

Is the toebox rounded on these???

Finally jumped on the SNS sale price for the 91 QS! Couldn't pass up $101 shipped to the US. Having a pair with the OG tag on them really brings me back to when these released back in 91. I was in 8th grade and my buddy, who showed me the picture of the Scream Greens a few weeks back in a magazine, said I got them.

That wasn't computing with me as they were just releasing soon (remember No internet). His dad did a half marathon over the weekend and he got some prize and that was to get anything from the sponsor. The sponsor had these already!! He got his son (my friend) the Scream Greens. He said look down (we we're just getting off the bus.

HOLY CRAP!! I was floored!!! Couldn't believe my eyes!! These shoes were SO FAR ahead of it's time. Couldn't stop looking at them. What a crazy design vs every other running shoes of the early '90s! I finally got my pair ( the Turquoise/gold) the next year (with the Huarache logo tag) for track season! Man I love these shoes!!!

Last edited:
Nice childhood story there about your first Huas. My first cool shoes were some LA Gear Lights when I was 9 or 10! They were like an AM90 rip off, me & my favourite cousin got the same pair to flex together!
I'm excited to see these Magentas and Purple Punches get a release, 2 of the best cws of all time.

Just put them on. Definitely should have stuck to a 12 instead of 12.5. They fit the same as the last OG colorway releases. These will still work, but i'll order a 12 to keep for the future. This release was really well done. Hopefully the future OG colorways are done just as well.

Need that purple punch retro big time, messed up the toe box on the last release was such a disappointment

Just picked them up from UPS. Don't sleep on these. Haven't tried them on yet but i'll post up about sizing compared to the Emeralds when I get home.

IMG_1173.JPG
IMG_1174.JPG

Hey buddy, didn't know you were on here. I've seen your posts on IG! Your so right on these. I finally got off my butt and ordered a pair from SNS. For $101 shipped, total steal!! Should be here Tuesday!!! Can't wait to see them!!!

Back
Top Bottom