HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

No need for a new thread, this is a perfect place to discuss the drifts. The more I see them, the more I like them. I wouldn't pay retail for them, especially with so many other shoes coming out. I don't like the leather strap on them.

Just asking seems like someone always makes a new thread even though it’s not necessary kinda stupid if you ask me

765D8964-2A0F-4B66-8FC8-60E365F4F8F9.jpeg
2111D232-D275-4D38-BD48-DF1FE6F1F375.jpeg
I don’t keep up with this thread much (although I was lucky enough to grab the 91s recently for $101 from SNS), but I saw these today in Foot Locker and HAD to have them in the spot!

^those are nice

Quick question, but when was the Huarache rubber logo introduced on this model?

Nike take the rassholeeeee piss lol. After all these years of wanting the retros, we only now getting these, although Im grateful but GRRRRRRRR. Even when those pink/blues dropped on SNS, nobody knew lol. Thats what they get for holding out for so long.

Definitely getting those Purples, but the Magenta, I cant express my feelings until I see more pics, but I hate the white outsole.

^those are nice

Quick question, but when was the Huarache rubber logo introduced on this model?

'92

Which is why Im surprised they didnt give SG a true OG labeling. I shouldve got two pairs when they were on heavy discount, my current pair are in the donate pile lol

Honestly...the trade off with the "aged" leather vs the nice tumbled leather on the scream greens wouldn't be worth it just for the '91 tag.

Then again...I did double up :evil:

Honestly...the trade off with the "aged" leather vs the nice tumbled leather on the scream greens wouldn't be worth it just for the '91 tag.

Then again...I did double up :evil:

Leather material is sorta preference thing. I thought the tumbled leather could've been more subtle ( but Im not a tumble leather fan) and the leather looked too shiny lol

I was more so saying that if your doing a " OG treatment" Im surprised SG werent on the list as well, its probably the most identified Hua

Yeah I'm surprised too. I still would have copped a pair, as the SG are easily my favorite. I honestly don't care much for the fuchsia or purple pairs.

Do the new pairs still run a size small?

I think they run a tad big.

The rounded toe box gives them more room than any huarache Ive owned. Im actually ordering a pair from Nike in my regular sz 11 ( got 11.5 from SNS). Theres room in length and width is pretty wide for my foot.

I have ‘13 QS ( sz 11 which is on the tight side after a few wash cycles) Ill do a comparison of all 3 once I get the sz 11 in from Nike.

The only other rounded toe box hua I have are purple punch IDs which are 11.5 and they fit the same as ‘91 Royals wide and slightly longer than last SG retro which has the hua fit Im use too.

Yeah I'm surprised too. I still would have copped a pair, as the SG are easily my favorite. I honestly don't care much for the fuchsia or purple pairs.

I probably won’t pickup the other planned cws if the build quality is the same as Royals. The toe box looks weird when I look down at my feet, the pointed toe box and toe box material is a major part of the hua design for me.

Just give me ACG pack again as it was in ‘08

Im still holding on to my current ones lol.

Tried on the “OG” in store today. Size 11 was perfect and they more or less they fit like the standard Huaraches I’ve bought in the past. I’m normally a 10-10.5 in Nike, but my toes were just grazing the top of the shoe when I tried the 10.5, so definitely size up.
My SNS pair i went .5 and they were PERFECT as well.

Both these IDs look :emoji_fire:, I really like the pink/blue.
SNS has the QS 91 joints for below retail with 30% off. I'm sure they'll end up being discounted further, they've been sitting since release. The disrespect is real.
Thanks fam! Yea my size was sold out when I checked. I’m a 12 but I need a 12.5 or 13 when it comes Huaraches. I learned the hard way when I grabbed the Scream Greens in a 12 a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom