HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Aaah shoot! If I see your size I'll hit you up.
How you guys feel about those AM93s that are releasing soon? I like them, they look like an advanced Huarache. I'm considering grabbing them, do they fit TTS?
20180125104409.jpg

Last edited:
I went tts on the ‘14s and they were fine. A little wider to me than most air maxes but just about perfect length. Disappointed in the comfort though they were some true bricks

Thanks for the responses regarding the AM93. It would be great if the ACG pack dropped, especially seeing as the hype has died down, we could all cop with no stress.

Thanks for the responses regarding the AM93. It would be great if the ACG pack dropped, especially seeing as the hype has died down, we could all cop with no stress.

Thats how it should be last release I got them on sale lol. AM93 as well ( I got them from Kicks/HI for $30), which is pretty much a hua with an exposed air bubble.

I nearly got a chance to see them yesterday, a local spot had the 180s behind the counter. I asked about the AM93 and the girl went suspiciously quiet then said, "no we don't have them". $30 is a steal, let's see what happens this time around.

Any thoughts on the Huarache Drift? Just saw a pair in store at Nordstrom while shopping with the girlfriend.

'92

Which is why Im surprised they didnt give SG a true OG labeling. I shouldve got two pairs when they were on heavy discount, my current pair are in the donate pile lol
I might be in the minority, but I really like the rubber logo.

Man during the beginning of that '14 retro run, I couldn't buy anything since I was saving for a car. I ended up having to buy SG's in like April '16 from the UK eBay site for like $140.

They need to drop more old school colorways
they're coming...

So the consensus here is that sizing is exactly the same as the Scream Green retro from 4 years ago? My real TTS for Nike is a 6, but I went up a whole size for my Scream Greens to a 7. Even with sizing up they fit snug as hell :lol:

40142303832_6f0f72c9ba_c.jpg

25303296587_4a20f3745e_c.jpg

39567291801_95d5eee38f_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom