HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

For the love of god Nike just get the toe boxes right this time

NIKE-AIR-HUARACHE-SF-730x433.jpg

WWW.png
That OG shape is a thing of beauty. I don’t think we will ever see the toe box like that anymore unless they get the recraft treatment. If this upcoming retro is like the 2014’s then it’s an easy pass for me.

Last edited:
So stoked for these. Hopefully this means we are getting the green/gold this year as well.

Not expecting them to be as good as the last batch of OG retros. Those were near perfect. But, a boy can dream.

Last edited:
So what do you guys do if your last retro is still in perfect condition? I haven't worn my '14 scream greens in a long time.
If I were you I wouldn't buy new releases as I wouldn't have wear mines, as a long time have passed since their release, if you had to wear them a lot, you would have already did it.
Plus Huarache is for being beaten, as the shoe is adaptive to the form of our feet, it is annoying to sell them to someone unlikely rigid Nike shoes...

-

I have rocked most of my Huarache, except 2 because they are two flashy, and I know if I buy new ones, unlikely other Nike sneakers I buy, it would be profitable easily and quickly.
And for the sizing, if Nike corrects it, I hope we would know it before, because my Huarache are in US 12 while old pairs are in US 11 and now for my Nike's I got some US 10.5 but I wear mainly US 10...So I'm very ok with US 12, even if there is an empty place, as I walk a lot with them on smooth surfaces, but if this 12 become a 13 :lol:

I doubled up on Screams when they were available, hoping to sell one pair. If this new version is like the recent Purple Punch I'll be satisfied. The 2014 retro was not a good one.

I remember something similar happening in 2014 in regards to pics. They didn’t surface until late and many were wondering (including myself) if the green strap would be translucent. I really wanted to like the 2014 retro but for some reason I had trouble landing a pair with a good fit. The back strap seemed too tight even when sizing up.

What issues did you encounter? Tight? Stiff leather?
It's not leather, can't be sure, it's been a while but I guess it was just too short while I think I would be able to wear a Huarache in 11, I guess the fact it's a Flight makes a difference in sizing, never had issues with my Huarache at the back, but with the back of this one I had

It's not leather, can't be sure, it's been a while but I guess it was just too short while I think I would be able to wear a Huarache in 11, I guess the fact it's a Flight makes a difference in sizing, never had issues with my Huarache at the back, but with the back of this one I had

You're a 10 in Huarache Runs or is that your true size? Asking as I'm also considering getting a Flight. 🙂

So what do you guys do if your last retro is still in perfect condition? I haven't worn my '14 scream greens in a long time.

Still wear them lol. I have the 14 pair I copped of Airgoat a couple of years ago. On the fence on getting a backup pair. I still haven't worn them a lot.

For the love of god Nike just get the toe boxes right this time

NIKE-AIR-HUARACHE-SF-730x433.jpg

WWW.png

Doesn't even look like the same shade of green and blue lol. Maybe its just the pic but the blue looks more concord and green looks more volt on OG's. I could never fit these into my budget whenever they dropped and little issues made me pass.

Feb is too stacked so its happening again but if they last a while I'd like to cop a pair.

So, does that mean the Flights are just as snug fitting as the Runs? Maybe even tighter?
Not an expert, only got one Flight, but wouldn't recommend this shoe to anyone while average Huarache are very comfortable to me, the sizing must explains it in some ways but even like that Nike won't get me buy another Flight again

Back
Top Bottom