HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

20210128_115522.jpg

Today

1612369608883.png

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.
Those pics are literally in the post above yours. What is wrong with you. Ain't exactly the first time you do stuff like that.

And also you post a few pics twice in the same post. And on top of that you made a seperate thread for it??

Those pics are literally in the post above yours. What is wrong with you. Ain't exactly the first time you do stuff like that.

And also you post a few pics twice in the same post. And on top of that you made a seperate thread for it??

Damn... thought he has left the retro section for good, but seems like came back..., in a worst way....
Since it’s clear he can never understand or accept the fact that many ppl has been annoyed by what he keeps doing, I guess add him to the ignore list would be the only thing we can do... BTW, he reminds me the former president of the certain country tho.

Was looking forward to the Dark Olive but they look too goofy on feet. I cant see myself wearing those colours, but hope you guys enjoy. Colours flow better on the Oak pair. Legendary status cws nevertheless.

Perfect colorway

Edit : a pair I use as slippers released in the same time as the one in second pic, regrets to not having bought it at the time

20210204_074027.jpg

20210204_140450.jpg

Need more Brown colorways like the one with Stussy and some khaki too, can't wait them to be released...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom