HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

You guys going full size up on these? Shape on scream greens looks good :nthat:
I haven't bought these new ones but if/when I do, based on the previous versions, I'm going up 0.5 and I know it will be fine for me. But if you go up a full size to be safe, I'm sure you'll be fine just because of the way Huarache runners fit in general.

I haven't bought these new ones but if/when I do, based on the previous versions, I'm going up 0.5 and I know it will be fine for me. But if you go up a full size to be safe, I'm sure you'll be fine just because of the way Huarache runners fit in general.

I went .5 up on the last retro of the punches and was slightly snug so full size up will hopefully be ok, those blacks will be had - when was the last time they came out? I remember them in the 90s, wanted since then..

If I manage to get a pair I'll aim for TTS on these. All of my 2013+ pairs are a size up but dont fit too good and hardly got worn. Got a pair of magentas that are half a size too small but I can squeeze into them.
Those 2 new cws look good tbh, would cop both without a doubt.

Last edited:
You guys going full size up on these? Shape on scream greens looks good :nthat:

I am. All my Huarache running shoes I go up to an 12. I wear 11s in all my sneakers and 11.5 in Nike running shoes (Pegasus, Air Max, etc). Plus I want the slight extra toe room and also by going up a full size the rear strap isn't stretched too much (which on the last retros, broke for a lot of people).

But the bullet? Isn’t that retail price?
retail is $120

initially I told myself that it's SNKRS or bust and I would do the jig w/ rakuten cash back and try to get them to apply the 20% medical discount after

struck out

then decided I would consider if I could get them for close to retail

I made a best offer for $120 plus shipping...no shame in my game

seller said he could do $130 so I took it...just over $140 shipped

Ordered the Stussys for my brother. They fit even tighter than I remember. Might have to go up 1.5 sizes. They did a good job on these tho. Toe shape is great.

Anyone a 9.5/10 in Stussy and can comment on sizing? I’m late to party and want to get those for myself and youth sizing for the little man...

Anyone a 9.5/10 in Stussy and can comment on sizing? I’m late to party and want to get those for myself and youth sizing for the little man...

See above but it feels like sizing is very foot dependent. Some people in here going full size up, some TTS, some half size up. I think sizing isn’t size dependent but shoe dependent and whether you got narrow feet or not.

this 11.5 is mad elusive...i am a TTS 11 in nike for the most part...im still scared to pull the trigger on an 11 just having owned huraches in the mid 2000s. But the price for an 11 is way better than an 11.5

Wow..., my bid on stockx for Desert Oak w/ only $4 above retail got accepted... Although I guess it means that I broke my own rule of Max $30 over retail if going to the resell route since I’ve fully forgotten about their transaction fee (was aiming for $150 while the shipping was $26), can’t really complain that extra $4.95 after seeing the praises from y’all that got em tho.

Wow..., my bid on stockx for Desert Oak w/ only $4 above retail got accepted... Although I guess it means that I broke my own rule of Max $30 over retail if going to the resell route since I’ve fully forgotten about their transaction fee (was aiming for $150 while the shipping was $26), can’t really complain that extra $4.95 after seeing the praises from y’all that got em tho.
use some punctuation

I’m a 9.5/10 in almost every Nike. Y’all were right, my toe is right at the end in the 10 I got at a local boutique earlier today. Would be more comfortable in my first ever 10.5...
DEB153C1-4992-441E-A9C1-D33B29ED77A5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom