HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I’m a 9.5/10 in almost every Nike. Y’all were right, my toe is right at the end in the 10 I got at a local boutique earlier today. Would be more comfortable in my first ever 10.5...
DEB153C1-4992-441E-A9C1-D33B29ED77A5.jpeg

this is the sizing info i love. I am gonna wait for an 11.5 to lower and not go normal nike 11
appreciate it fam

You bet! For more ref: Was wearing 9.5 in presto react today, took 10 in space hippie 01 (bit of room in toebox), and wear mostly 9.5 in AJ1.

I’ve been waiting for his video, I can’t wait to get these.

really hate when nightwing or any other youtubers get shoes early. the way things are right now them early release videos just be contributing to the hype

gonna be another **** show release due to resellers

I hope these sit like the majority of the AM 90/III recrafts. The Huarache hype/craze was big in 2014 and eventually died down. I remember the Purple Punches and Magentas sitting with damn near a full size run on Jimmy Jazz for $59. Maybe the Stussy release ramped up the hype again. I hope not.

really hate when nightwing or any other youtubers get shoes early. the way things are right now them early release videos just be contributing to the hype

His pair are from the first drop though, it’s not like Nike seeded him a pair in order to create hype. He literally is one if not the only YouTuber who has a video about this release. Also, aren’t people picking up the Stussy pairs at reasonable prices still? I think some of you are so traumatized by resellers that you automatically assume these will be impossible to obtain at retail. Maybe I’m not looking at the same sites as some of you, but there appears to be no hype for these. Maybe I’m wrong though, we will all find out next week.

I was able to get all 3 pink/royal, punch, and magentas for what one of them would have been at retail. So I’m not expecting these to be hard to grab.

However, if I’m wrong I’m just gonna pay the $30 over retail and put down this sneaker hobby for a while.

Why don't you watch the entire video before saying crap about Chris! His pair was bought by one of the Weartesters Discord community members in Australia, who sent Chris a message asking if he wanted a pair. So Chris bought his pair from the member in Australia and they were sent to him. They weren't seeded or gifted by Nike.

I've talked to Chris via IG and he's a good guy. Truly does this for the love of shoes not for views and IG/YT clout. He's the one who constantly hold Nike, & JB especially, accountable over their horrid quality, substandard materials and shape and the whole BOT issue when everything is virtually unattainable. He doesn't let these people slide, and rips them accordingly. Plus he is the one who always says try the other brands, and you'll be surprised. It's how I tried Peak (Tony Parker) and Anta (Klay) shoes years ago, and I love those. Just a FYI for ya.

Why don't you watch the entire video before saying crap about Chris! His pair was bought by one of the Weartesters Discord community members in Australia, who sent Chris a message asking if he wanted a pair. So Chris bought his pair from the member in Australia and they were sent to him. They weren't seeded or gifted by Nike.

I've talked to Chris via IG and he's a good guy. Truly does this for the love of shoes not for views and IG/YT clout. He's the one who constantly hold Nike, & JB especially, accountable over their horrid quality, substandard materials and shape and the whole BOT issue when everything is virtually unattainable. He doesn't let these people slide, and rips them accordingly. Plus he is the one who always says try the other brands, and you'll be surprised. It's how I tried Peak (Tony Parker) and Anta (Klay) shoes years ago, and I love those. Just a FYI for ya.
did i say anything about him being seeded a pair? calm those turkey **** my man. I watch his channel.

Last edited:
did i say anything about him being seeded a pair? calm those turkey **** my man. I watch his channel.

I'm sorry bud, but you did say "really hate when Nightwing or any other youtubers get shoes early". That can be implied as getting them seeded/for free. I totally agree when some of these guys get free stuff & it's annoying (see the New Beginnings pack from last February. That was a disasterous trainwreck for us who wanted a sliver of a chance of a pair of Ships). My apologies of you took offense. 👍🙏

His pair are from the first drop though, it’s not like Nike seeded him a pair in order to create hype. He literally is one if not the only YouTuber who has a video about this release. Also, aren’t people picking up the Stussy pairs at reasonable prices still? I think some of you are so traumatized by resellers that you automatically assume these will be impossible to obtain at retail. Maybe I’m not looking at the same sites as some of you, but there appears to be no hype for these. Maybe I’m wrong though, we will all find out next week.

Find me desert oaks under $200 in a 12.5. Not that I consider $200 even close to reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom