HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure these are the original colorways from '91/'92. I always thought the '91 pairs were the ones with the traditional Nike tongue tag and the '92 editions were the ones with the huarache circle tongue tag. Prior to 2021, you could always spot an OG shoe by the fact that they had the large cutout flex grooves on the midsole/outsole.

1614445279177.png

What color styleway is this? Can't find any info on google.

Edit: Found it. 1992 Nike Air Women's Huarache - White, Aquatone, Deep Magenta , Model 2083
WHITE-AQUATN-DPMGNT

Last edited:
I'm sorry bud, but you did say "really hate when Nightwing or any other youtubers get shoes early". That can be implied as getting them seeded/for free. I totally agree when some of these guys get free stuff & it's annoying (see the New Beginnings pack from last February. That was a disasterous trainwreck for us who wanted a sliver of a chance of a pair of Ships). My apologies of you took offense. 👍🙏
no need to apologize. i mean no disrespect

we are just in a time now where every ****ing shoe is hard to get

them got damn pumps even sold out

His pair are from the first drop though, it’s not like Nike seeded him a pair in order to create hype. He literally is one if not the only YouTuber who has a video about this release. Also, aren’t people picking up the Stussy pairs at reasonable prices still? I think some of you are so traumatized by resellers that you automatically assume these will be impossible to obtain at retail. Maybe I’m not looking at the same sites as some of you, but there appears to be no hype for these. Maybe I’m wrong though, we will all find out next week.
I wouldn’t say people are wrong to say they are worried of sell outs. Everything nowadays is selling out extremely fast that would’ve otherwise sat in the past. Griffeys, Berkeleys, and hell even the Reebok pumps that dropped yesterday sold out. The “game” (idk what else is to call it lol) is just so out of wack as people look to flip any shoe at an upcharge even if the demand isn’t there for em like that.

I do hope that these’ll be an easy cop but with how rampant the bot situation is on anything that people have an even slight interest in. I can see copping online being a bit of a hassle but I hope you’re right and we can cop without issue!

Thanks, but I’ll pass. I prefer my actual size. Current 13’s on StockX would still come out to $180+. I’m not paying that for the wrong size.

:lol: I guess proving you wrong means I’m crying. Sound logic.

You didn’t prove me wrong. If you‘re a true 12.5 you deserve to get that size, then when they are too small you can come back here and cry how you should of sized up.

APLUS APLUS im a true size 12.5 and i would also recommend a size 13 in huaraches for what its worth. the shoe does fit snug because of the neoprene upper and you'll also want to avoid putting too much strain on the back strap aways by sticking with your true size

Last edited:
Late to the party but will definitely be trying to grab the scream green joints. I've never owned them but knew a plethora of people who did and that alone brings nostalgia for me.

To be fair, you're picking one outlier size/price. His overall point stands. Most sizes are in the $140-160 price range and that's not bad at all.

I picked my size in huaraches. Not sure what to tell you at this. My point still stands.

APLUS APLUS im a true size 12.5 and i would also recommend a size 13 in huaraches for what its worth. the shoe does fit snug because of the neoprene upper and you'll also want to avoid putting too much strain on the back strap aways by sticking with your true size

This isn’t my first time buying huaraches. I know what size I wear. Thanks for the rec though.

You didn’t prove me wrong. If you‘re a true 12.5 you deserve to get that size, then when they are too small you can come back here and cry how you should of sized up.

Again, not my first time buying huaraches. Not even close. 11.5/12 across the board for Nike silhouettes. You seem to be really stuck on the whole crying thing. You gonna be ok?

I picked my size in huaraches. Not sure what to tell you at this. My point still stands.
Not really. You're an outlier. That's all. Most people can pick these up close to retail. You choose to stick to one specific price, the only size going for the high.

None of that is an indication that we won't be able to pick up SG at reasonable prices.

Not really. You're an outlier. That's all. Most people can pick these up close to retail. You choose to stick to one specific price, the only size going for the high.

None of that is an indication that we won't be able to pick up SG at reasonable prices.

Yes, really. I didn’t say it was an indication others can’t pick up for lower. I was speaking to my size when he made a blanket statement. Ive wasted enough time on this.
I’m making a lowball offer on the 12.5. If accepted I’ll let all everyone know and tears of joy will be had for everyone so concerned with crying.

Yes, really. I didn’t say it was an indication others can’t pick up for lower. I was speaking to my size when he made a blanket statement. Ive wasted enough time on this.
He made a general statement and you came with an outlier. His general statement was true. Stussy, outside of 12.5, are very reasonable.

He made a general statement and you came with an outlier. His general statement was true. Stussy, outside of 12.5, are very reasonable.

If this was the original statement, we wouldn’t be going back and forth. You’re one of those last word types, aren’t you?

Back
Top Bottom