HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Too celebrate the OG le re issue it's only right I broke out the 2012 footlocker exclusives
86550195-C731-4A7A-8D6B-ABA0C007C386.jpeg

Looking like $160-180 average all included if buying now from overseas right now. Might pull for that elusive 11.5.

I went ahead and copped as well. Never ordered from there before. Anyone know how long shipping usually takes from there?

Desert Oak's finally arrived yesterday. I went up half a size from my usual 11.5. At half a size up they work out ok- snug fit with just a tiny bit of wiggle room (maybe half an inch or slightly less) in the toes. Luckily the shoe gives way and has an elastic booty/heel which helps, but a full size up would have been perfect. Glad these came in yesterday so I got the sizing down right for the SG.

Just got shipping confirmation from Dope Factory for my 12.5 SG's too :pimp:

Last edited:
It looks like foot patrol doesn’t ship to the US. Anywhere else with a US13 shipping?

Welp, Urban Star canceled my order. Glad I ordered a pair from Dope Factory as well. Got my shipping confirmation and they are expected to arrive on the 16th. Hoping for an easier purchase when they hit the states.

Back
Top Bottom