HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

One of those SNKRS live streams. They showed off a pair. Had a guy from UK and a guy from the US that work for Nike. The guy said it was mid-April for US and shipping was still delayed, but they were coming.

Guarantee the SG US drop will be a PITA.
(PAIN IN THE ***)

Got 1 pair today and will get 1 more when they hit the US. This is one of the pairs that hits just as good for me as when I was a 8 year old kid.

Just bought from a seller on Ebay they're coming for South Korea tho lol! Hope the half size up fits man.
20210312_214300.jpg

I really hope we're about to get several more good colorways using this new shape. Haven't really seen anything out there confirming that's going to happen. But I can't imagine they went to the trouble to redo these things just for the Stussy and now SG releases. There has to be more in the pipe.

went with TTS on the stussies, and also half up. Both works for me. Just need thin socks (and this is actually better with the neoprene upper which heats up the feet yo lol)

Not a wide footer.

Half size up should be just fine.

I've also ordered from South Korean sellers on eBay and they were all legit and shipped FAST.
Awesome brother thank you so much for replying I was super worried. I went tts in my AM3 and love the snug fit but never have worn a pair of Huaraches I didn't like them in 2014 when they were big because the shape and tongue etc. But I am super content with these. I will spend money with Nike/JB just becuase they fixed the model to support the change. Lol!

For those of you who ordered from Dope Factory, did you receive your tracking right away?
Didn’t get a shipping email. But looked at the order status via the link in the confirmation email
And looks like a Dhl label was created but package hasn’t been received by them yet.

I ended up canceling my pair on Size? and ordered via Dope-Factory and saved about $25. $158 shipped is only $15 more than U.S retail+WA state tax which is well worth it when you factor in these are not scheduled to release in the U.S until mid-April plus it is one less headache of a release I can avoid. My pair left Italy yesterday and is currently in LA.

Just pulled the trigger on the scream greens. Thanks for the dope factory link. Was debating between stussy pair or SG. This link helped me made the decision easier.

Back
Top Bottom