HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I bought the huarache free only because they hadn’t announced the OG at the time. Mistake. Imo they were really bad, and got even worse once they announced the OG. Nike got me good on those lol

I’ve never liked the free sole on anything. Not super cozy and rock magnets in tred

I bought the huarache free only because they hadn’t announced the OG at the time. Mistake. Imo they were really bad, and got even worse once they announced the OG. Nike got me good on those lol

I’ve never liked the free sole on anything. Not super cozy and rock magnets in tred
The comfort on the Frees wasn’t terrible - remember wearing the BHM pair a lot - but I certainly wasn’t trying to keep them once the OG build popped up lol.

Those Escapes just don’t look right. They’re not bad, but that shade of blue throws things off. Good job, Nike.

the escape huaraches show up on SNKRS in any countries outside of the US yet?
It’s also on SNKRS-JP scheduled for 16th. And the funny thing is..., the description attached to them somehow states that it’s the remake of the OG colorway.... They def. are not and this colorway was originally suggested by Mita or some local sneaker store (don’t think it was Atmos) here in JP although they weren’t Japan exclusive. That was why the letter of 逃 were featured on the OG’s insole and I guess the person in Nike that writes those sentences doesn’t know ****.

Last edited:
I'm hoping those pics are the result of filtering.
I really hope so. I said it before in the thread but the parts that are meant to be blue just look like teal to me... Those photos I posted before were from ashphaltgold's web site, and the photos from End's web site look similar.

I may try to get a pair but I never was really in love with the scream greens. I was the one in high school wearing the Mowabb.:rofl:

I may try to get a pair but I never was really in love with the scream greens. :rofl:

This.

Scream Greens are certified CLASSICS!...but, I'd rather have the Purple/Bright Mango or Purple Punch OG's.

Yea the free sole era was just lazy on Nike’s part, but I did enjoy the kukini frees. I thought they fit the aesthetic, and the comfort was awesome

45E916ED-2FB8-40F0-9423-EF0BEA59ACB7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom