HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

2x size 11.5 here Gone

Surprised the hell out of me this morning

Attachments

• 45EC309A-8654-4270-82DA-31954662D8D8.png
    45EC309A-8654-4270-82DA-31954662D8D8.png
    461 KB · Views: 119
How are these holding up? :smokin

Had the originals but had to settle for the last release from a few years ago.
They're holding up well. The phylon midsoles are tanks. The durabuck on the "wings" are dried out so I used the tennis ball method to get the cracked durabuck off. Then I used a black dye to repaint them black.

got them with free shipping from Mr. Porter...also 3% cash back

of course nobody pics up the phone for Sneaker Politics customer service and the voicemail is full :emoji_confused:

had a gut feeling to hold off on ordering from Sneaker Politics but I couldn't resist :lol:

I purchased pairs from Dope Factory and End when they released in March. Wanted at least 1 more pair from today’s release but I am not stressing.

I almost forgot about this release until Sole Classics sent me a notification for those who are members to buy these 45 minutes before the drop on their app. I had to cop them!
I love Sole Classic. They are a local boutique here in my city. They do A LOT of good things within the community as well.

I honestly need to stop wasting my time with SNKRS. 5 years and I've never hit on a draw :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210419-105640_SNKRS.jpg
    Screenshot_20210419-105640_SNKRS.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Screenshot_20210419-105930_SNKRS.jpg
    Screenshot_20210419-105930_SNKRS.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 243
I love Sole Classic. They are a local boutique here in my city. They do A LOT of good things within the community as well.
Yeah, from what I have seen they definitely look like they do quite a bit for the community, which is a huge plus! I have bought a few things from their site lately and will continue to support if they look out for their members like they did today with this release. I can appreciate early access without having to run through hoops and loops to get it (cough, cough.....SNKRS).

For some reason, I seem to have taken a huge liking to Ohio boutiques (Sole Classics, Rule of Next and Xhibition). I get more Ws from those 3 stores than any place else. SMH

Back
Top Bottom