HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Man...For those that have these...is the consensus that a full size up is required? Or are a bunch of people talking that don;t know their true size?? I'm a true size 12....Do I need to go for a size 13...?
In this instance I would go a full size up.

My 12 runs short length wise, but fits me fine.  Figure when they break in they'll feel even better.

^ Son, you're a 13 but got a 12?!  Damn!  :lol:

Joints gotta be foot-numbing tight.  

I got a UK 12, which should covert to a US 12.5/13. But since these do run snug, the conversion is somewhat off and there was no UK 13 that I saw.

It's not bad. But when you try on the Huarache Free for comparison, you notice the slight difference. The length is fine, but they run a hair more narrow.

Someone can have mine. I'm fine w/ rocking my Frees vs. trying to wear an uncomfortable fit. I'm not a woman and I'm not into high heels lol.

Last edited:
My sz 12 US are killing my feet....I wear a sz 12 in all my air maxes . I need a 13 in these

Had 2 chances to get those FL exclusives and both fell through....turned down the help from one person cause I thought I had them locked down and turned out I was wrong......real salty right now, cant bring myself to pay the ebay prices.....If anyone in the UK can help out pls PM me

quit bein a cheapskate and bite the bullet, i mean if you like them THAT much, its worth it. **** I just payed 250 for my aqua's and i aint that mad!

got a 12.5 instead of my 12 and they fit perfect without a sock on, but once a sock goes on they are Very snug. i need a 13 in the aquas dang it. wonderin if i should try to trade these out for a 13 or just bite the lead!

Last edited:
Got mine in from Size?.  They look nice, but be careful ordering from them if you care about the box, cause mine was beat up bad. They didn't double box, just sent them in a shipping bag.

quit bein a cheapskate and bite the bullet, i mean if you like them THAT much, its worth it. **** I just payed 250 for my aqua's and i aint that mad!

no.....and $250 is crazy.....I would never drop that much on these

Last edited:
these are absolutely .5 small. i am incredibly happy that i went .5 up to an 11 from my usual TTS 10.5

when comparing the lengths of the shoe with my other shoes, they are the exact same length as all other 10.5's i own. 

Edit:

however i am not that happy with the quality. there are some real uneven details when comparing the left and right shoe. 

Last edited:
no.....and $250 is crazy.....I would never drop that much on these

Agreed. Personally, I don't even think those two other CWs are worth retail.

A few sizes of the 2 OG CWs are available on RMK.

Still need the the turquoise/university golds, but not going to pay 200. ...I will have two pairs of the royal/pinks though :nerd:

Just pulled the trigger on Blue/Pink and Turquoise/Gold

Long time member - used to be nickname Jazza but when niketalk moved off Yuku I had to re-register :/

Anyway decided to get .5 size up, hopefully they fit well! Can't wait to receive them in the mail

prob eBay unless he got em when they dropped.
Copped the Gold/Turquoise from rmkstore.com.au - $169US 

and then White/Game Royal-Dynamic Pink via ebay for $220 (worked out a deal with a seller) otherwise it was gonna be $269!@!#!$

Last edited:
Better get them while you can.  Gentry said on twitter to some dude, that a US release this year is not in the books.  However another person a few weeks later asked him about the Fab 5 versions (you know the BBall joints) dropping this year, and he replied "Never say Never, but at the moment, they're not scheduled". 

Never got around to posting my pairs. I'm a 10.5-11 depending on the fit. These are a bit snug but I remember it always being a fairly snug shoe, so my 11's seem to fit fine (only worn for a few hours but didn't have any issues).

rushed to cop from CT and got size 10.5UK completely forgetting i was gonna end up with a 11.5US. NOW WHAT!?:smh:

rushed to cop from CT and got size 10.5UK completely forgetting i was gonna end up with a 11.5US. NOW WHAT!?:smh:

Now what? Well based on the pic I highly suggest TRYING THEM ON!

A lot of people have complained about how small they run. Probably will for you.

Back
Top Bottom