HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

When were these released with that toe box?!

^Fakes

Saw the teal/black pair today in person. I dunno why sneaker websites reported them as being brown because theyre definitely not. The black is more of charcoal grey though.

Yeah those are fakes. The ACG pack had perforated leather toe boxes though, maybe they started using those as reference for fakes.

^Fakes

Saw the teal/black pair today in person. I dunno why sneaker websites reported them as being brown because theyre definitely not. The black is more of charcoal grey though.
dont tell me that! 

i could of had those with ease...

The Cool Grey Huarache LE is scheduled to drop in a couple of weeks within Europe.  I'll update you when I hear more.

How popular are these in europe???

Like... if I go over there would it be easy to find sz 12 in multiple cws?

Last edited:
^Depends entirely on the colourway. All blacks and their subsequent restocks sold out within a few days. Any Size? huaraches go fast also. Id say you'd be good on most of the footlocker colourways though. Theres still plenty of wolf grey/blue, red/black, orange/black etc pairs around.

^nice on-feet.

I just received mines today as well, but was disappointed on the packaging since it only came in a black bag. So the box got messed up during shipping.

Overall love the colorwa and they are a ***** to put on lol (first huarache)

Triple blacks dropped here in Australia today. I almost bought them on ebay a couple of months ago for nearly triple what I paid at FTL today. Glad I waited. Had to go up a full size though as they run small. Second pair I have picked ip this year after getting the orange and grey ones in September. Dont why there was such a long gap between them dropping in Europe and them dropping here in Oz. Hopefully they release state side for you US folk that are after them.

Triple blacks dropped here in Australia today. I almost bought them on ebay a couple of months ago for nearly triple what I paid at FTL today. Glad I waited. Had to go up a full size though as they run small. Second pair I have picked ip this year after getting the orange and grey ones in September. Dont why there was such a long gap between them dropping in Europe and them dropping here in Oz. Hopefully they release state side for you US folk that are after them.
need these but the ebay price is ridiculous right now 

need these but the ebay price is ridiculous right now 
Most of the Ebay sellers in the UK will do 140£ on a Direct Paypal invoice....

Thats your best bet outside of scoring retail. They sit on FTL europe for a while so just find a international connect to handle your shipping and your good! 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom