HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

@jdfrenchbread23  is the outlet

How do the nike air huarache ultra run?  Should I go a half size up like I do with Huaraches or should I stay true size as I do with Huaraches NM?

Last edited:
Apparently Bronzines dropped on JJ yesterday in the afternoon (while I was at Jury Duty smh). That's now Villa and JJ with online drops, anyone know if any other sites will be releasing? Need a 9 for my girl.

Man this sizing is throwing me off. I've never had to size up on any Nike model. Going to Footlocker tomorrow to try on a pair of Air Huaraches before ordering online

I'm usually a 12 in all shoes, but with these I went up a whole size to a 13. I could probably do a 12.5 but the 13 fits me comfortably and not too big. Everyone prefers different types of comfort so trying them on is this best option

Seriously happy to see these photos surface. Definite cop for 2016

Thought of the same too but I went ahead and ordered a 9.5. I can always put extra insole if it's a bit lose but difficult to have it when it's tight.
Appreciate the feedback man. repped.

TTS was perfect for me. The material is very forgiving.

These are female sneakers.

Saw these at the Nike Outlet in Leesburg VA this weekend if anyone is looking for them. I think they were $79.99. They had a FSR.

Last edited:
^^^^^ I asked the same question a couple of days ago and no one got back to me. I ordered pair that are being delivered today. So I will keep you all informed so I get them on feet

Back
Top Bottom