HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Bronzine Huaraches still available any where for retail?
There was a small and very scattered restock about 2-3 weeks ago.  I struck out trying to get a pair for my wife.  Seems they are gone now.  Resale or bust.
ohwell.gif

I swear I can't stand eBay sellers sometimes. I'm looking to get another pair of huarache nm hot lavas in a size 11 and I guess people just understand that although "rare" these things aren't sought after. Dude had a pair listed at like $290 and I tried explaining to him that eBay shows how much shoes have sold for for as far back as I want to look. These haven't sold for more than $240 abroad and for more tha. $210 stateside in over a month and a half. Intact a DS pair sold yesterday for $200. He comes back at me with "the lowest I'll take is $258 shipped".

Sorry for the rant lol

I swear I can't stand eBay sellers sometimes. I'm looking to get another pair of huarache nm hot lavas in a size 11 and I guess people just understand that although "rare" these things aren't sought after. Dude had a pair listed at like $290 and I tried explaining to him that eBay shows how much shoes have sold for for as far back as I want to look. These haven't sold for more than $240 abroad and for more tha. $210 stateside in over a month and a half. Intact a DS pair sold yesterday for $200. He comes back at me with "the lowest I'll take is $258 shipped".

Sorry for the rant lol

Can't get upset, they are his shoes and he can sell them for how ever much he wants.

F**k that greedy SOB, bide your time and you'll get a pair for a reasonable price, positive thinking man!

F**k that greedy SOB, bide your time and you'll get a pair for a reasonable price, positive thinking man!

Absolutely. Got my first pair for 180 shipped From an eBay seller. Some people just don't understand how niche a market the NM's have. Pairs go for 200 and less almost every week. I'll just keep waiting

Last edited:
Some people are just in this game for cold hard profit too let's not kid ourselves! If someone is enough of a sucker to pay him that price then so be it but I hope he can't shift them!

I keep coming back here hoping to get info on these but to no avail every time :smh:.

All I want to know is when? And why hasn't this happened already (in the US)? I swear they give us every other cw and then some but won't release these. It's really a damn shame.

Last edited:
I wear a size 8 in Jordans and Air Force Ones

Heard Huaraches run really small.. don't know rather to order 8.5 or 9

Do you guys go .5 size up or full?

Which shoe are you looking for in that cw? I just got a link to multiple lebron, kobe, kyrie etc.

You won't get those on sale...I know footlocker have them in the UK but not sure if they ship to the US and what the costs of that would be. Checked US FL and couldn't find them. No size 11 on END...not sure where else to look sorry anybody else help?

Found a "worn once but didn't fit" pair of hot lavas for $135 shipped from the UK. Don't pay ridiculous prices for them fam

Last edited:
You won't get those on sale...I know footlocker have them in the UK but not sure if they ship to the US and what the costs of that would be. Checked US FL and couldn't find them. No size 11 on END...not sure where else to look sorry anybody else help?

Found a "worn once but didn't fit" pair of hot lavas for $135 shipped from the UK. Don't pay ridiculous prices for them fam
G/l NT fambs
I'll just be patient n wait for a fair price on them.

Do the ultra huaraches fit the same as regular huaraches ? I wear 8.5 in all air maxes but had to take a 9 on regular huaraches

Stupid question that I asked earlier in this thread. Is there any way now to find Scream Green Huaraches still for sale? I'm specifically looking for a mens 6.5 since it is recommended to go up half a size.

For those who are looking for a specific pair of huaraches, whether it be original or NM's I highly suggest looking on the UK eBay site eBay.co.uk. Last week I was complaining about how frustrating to track down any good deals on a second pair of Hot lava Huarache Nm's. I had a couple of people say the lowest they could go was $260 or $280. Flight club currently has them listed at $300. Well I went on the UK eBay and found a pair that previous owner put on and realized they didn't fit. $135 shipped out the door.

Back
Top Bottom