HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Dope Factory wasn't lying when they said they shipped me 2 pairs. The second one just arrived.
20210316_155434.jpg
What sizes did you get?

Kind of ****ed up not to send em back. Who cares if it was their fault? If they pay for shipping, I don’t see why it’s that big of a deal to send it back. At this point in my life, I feel like I’ve learned enough lessons to do the right thing rather than get an easy come up

Kind of ****ed up not to send em back. Who cares if it was their fault? If they pay for shipping, I don’t see why it’s that big of a deal to send it back. At this point in my life, I feel like I’ve learned enough lessons to do the right thing rather than get an easy come up
I don't need any bad karma or bad energy in my life especially not over a pair of Huaraches.

Oh if it was Nike, I wouldn't even think of sending them back strictly off the amount of L's I've taken over the years with them. If Dope Factory is willing to pay for the shipping label AND throw in a discount on a future purchase, they can have them back. Only under those 2 conditions tho.

Yea, send'em back.

I myself feel like I was super lucky to have gotten these early AND for retail. CONSIDERING the stupid climate we're in now where EVERY shoe I want sells out and goes on StockX.

Oh if it was Nike, I wouldn't even think of sending them back strictly off the amount of L's I've taken over the years with them. If Dope Factory is willing to pay for the shipping label AND throw in a discount on a future purchase, they can have them back. Only under those 2 conditions tho.
If this happened to me, I would offer to buy the 2nd pair less the shipping. So for $130, I’d have a 2nd pair and DF saves money on shipping.

Def send them back, IMO. Unless you really want two pairs and are willing to pay for them.

That said, if anyone sends me multiples and doesn’t realize it, yeah....those are mine. :lol: I remember Eastbay sent me 2 pairs of Ginger XVIs after waiting damn near a month for them. Def kept the extra pair, popped the air bubble and sent them back to Nike for a voucher, which I used on 2 pairs of the Cement IIIs.:pimp:

man theres no question that huaraches are more comfortable than air max 90’s

they’ve been more comfortable since its creation
Aw man that's perfect then I am so glad I move on a pair. I really cant wait to wear them man. I think the have full length air with a phylon midsole right? Or is polyurethane?

To everyone saying send them back. Do you know how much it will cost to have it shipped back overseas?

If they aren’t paying for shipping, keep it.

I’m not going to front, if it were me my decision would be based on how they fit. If the fit is fine and not something I’d need to fix with the US release then I would wait and see if they charged me for the second pair and hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom