HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Ordered on ssense on Tuesday and it’s already here with free express shipping from Canada. These look so dope. I get ACG vibes. Not sure how it’s a Stussy collab though. I don’t see any Stussy marking haha
11B6C3A3-815A-48F1-AD3A-D9325EDEDD48.jpeg

Just got mine off GOAT the other day can't wait to get them in hand.

The best part about them is that nike didn't ruin it :lol:. These were the first nike stussy "collab" done 20 years ago. Before there was giant branding slapped on shoes. Another reason i love the hurache is the no nike swoosh slapped all over it. The design speaks for itself.

Nike prob dropped them thinking yeah perfect time...got that earth tone vibe ride the Travis Scott colorway theme these will be a smash. I can't believe these are available at normal-ish prices to be honest. I failed a lot on an ellusive 11.5 but couldn't resist at $139 ($160 after taxes and fees)

Just got mine off GOAT the other day can't wait to get them in hand.

The best part about them is that nike didn't ruin it :lol:. These were the first nike stussy "collab" done 20 years ago. Before there was giant branding slapped on shoes. Another reason i love the hurache is the no nike swoosh slapped all over it. The design speaks for itself.

Nike prob dropped them thinking yeah perfect time...got that earth tone vibe ride the Travis Scott colorway theme these will be a smash. I can't believe these are available at normal-ish prices to be honest. I failed a lot on an ellusive 11.5 but couldn't resist at $139 ($160 after taxes and fees)
I see. I was expecting somewhere in the shoes or box it would say Stussy. Not even in the insoles.

originals also never had stussy branding. but the more I think about it, the more I remember. a lot of early 2000s collabs not having branding all over the place.
I just find it weird that they wouldn’t put it even in the box. I mean no one would ever know it’s a Stussy collab. The box says LE and the paper inside says Limited Edition. Stussy on the tongue would have been cool.

I see. I was expecting somewhere in the shoes or box it would say Stussy. Not even in the insoles.
I mean..., the old farts don’t praise this retro this much if they foolishly added Stussy Logos somewhere on this one. Early Stussy collabs never had their branding on iirc. Blazers, Huarache Lights or Dunks... It was almost like FL or JD exclusives in rather small quantities...

I mean..., the old farts don’t praise this retro this much if they foolishly added Stussy Logos somewhere on this one. Early Stussy collabs never had their branding on iirc. Blazers, Huarache Lights or Dunks... It was almost like FL or JD exclusives in rather small quantities...
Cool good to know. Not complaining. I got the shoes for the comfort and color and not that it was a collab.

This is a long shot but anyone got an extra sz 13 they're willing to sell off to me? I just need 1 pair and I missed out on that dope factory link.

Back
Top Bottom