HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

By5LjX-IIAAIuKA.jpg-large.jpg

here for the white teal and pink pair!
This will be the vibe this summer

which one is mine? what size lol
They sent me 2 size 12's. They reached out to me about the mistake and offered me a discount on the second pair or I could ship them back. I bought them and I sold the second pair. I'll double up when they release in the states.

Yeah, I think I'll get the teal/purple pair instead. I'm happy with my SG from 2014, no need for a second pair when I don't even wear the first pair that often.

I need that white/red pair. The OG colorways are always great, of course, but I've been through a few. Have wanted a white/red non-ID Huarache forever. I'd also be tempted by a new pair of Resins using this new shape. Sold a DS pair of the 2015s a few months back, and still have one worn pair. But I've grown to really dislike that giant box of a toe they have, so I don't wear them much any more.

I was wondering if you got them yet. Happy to be of some assistance 🤝🏾

I've been feeling kinda crappy due to my issues I am dealing with (Crohn's, it's why I'm on long term disability right now). And also got the vaccine Friday and while nothing serious, I've had arm pain every day since. Now this should NOT worry anyone as I'm immunocompromised due to being a transplant patient. I knew I'd probably feel wonky more than the next person. 👍 I'll try to get mt pictures tomorrow. Thanks again buddy. 👍👍

I've been feeling kinda crappy due to my issues I am dealing with (Crohn's, it's why I'm on long term disability right now). And also got the vaccine Friday and while nothing serious, I've had arm pain every day since. Now this should NOT worry anyone as I'm immunocompromised due to being a transplant patient. I knew I'd probably feel wonky more than the next person. 👍 I'll try to get mt pictures tomorrow. Thanks again buddy. 👍👍
Rest Up And Feel Better Brotha :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom