HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I haven't seen a pair of these new Huaraches in person. This new shape is absolutely better than the last go around and I'll take it. But it still seems not right to my eyes, at least in all the photos, if the idea is to replicate the OG. Now they seem almost too pointy and triangular in the profile (side) view. Not even complaining, just an observation. Like I said, though, definitely better than how Nike has been doing them. I really keep hoping we're going to see a recrafted Flight Huarache next year for the 30th anniversary of that shoe.

Last edited:
I haven't seen a pair of these new Huaraches in person. This new shape is absolutely better than the last go around and I'll take it. But it still seems not right to my eyes, at least in all the photos, if the idea is to replicate the OG. Now they seem almost too pointy and triangular in the profile (side) view. Not even complaining, just an observation. Like I said, though, definitely better than how Nike has been doing them. I really keep hoping we're going to see a recrafted Flight Huarache next year for the 30th anniversary of that shoe.
Idk man, the 2021 release looks really close to the og in regards to shape.
A0C60268-23D3-4A50-9926-ECA62799FEC4.jpeg.jpg

Black and whites are a must for me as I had the og’s. Hopefully not hard to obtain.

Those black / whites haven't retro'd since OG drop in 90s right? I wouldn't have missed 'em as always wanted.. great that they making a come back, hype is low on this silo atm so all good. Hope they do the BW justice like they have these when they come back.

Those Magentas are a most cop. The shape on the current Huaraches is the closest they have got to the originals. I am thoroughly pleased with my 2 pairs of Scream Greens and look forward to buying more.

I forgot when these were originally released as to when the Air 180 released as well as the Mowabb. Does anyone recall that timeline?

Idk man, the 2021 release looks really close to the og in regards to shape.
A0C60268-23D3-4A50-9926-ECA62799FEC4.jpeg.jpg
Yeah it's definitely pretty close. In some photos there's just something that still seems off to me in terms of proportions or something. I might be totally wrong or going blind again. Either way, like I said, I wasn't meaning to sound like I wasn't very pleased with this new shape. It's just a question of which colorway I decide I need to have.

Yeah it's definitely pretty close. In some photos there's just something that still seems off to me in terms of proportions or something. I might be totally wrong or going blind again. Either way, like I said, I wasn't meaning to sound like I wasn't very pleased with this new shape. It's just a question of which colorway I decide I need to have.
They're like the 4s. The ankle collar is shorter in the back then the OGs it doesnt come up as high. The tongue and front do.

Did the scream greens sell out day 1?

I can't find em on any retail site but it's funny seeing the resell on em be barely above retail price lol

I've felt like they are still a little off as well. Already have Scream Greens and they are for sure better then the last one though. They are a legitimately good retro. Between these, the new 90s and the Triax 91 OG that just came out I'm pretty much ecstatic. I might be able to just wear various versions of these 3 shoes and be good lol.

You mean you didn't like the last release ???? :lol: :lol: :smh:

nike-air-flight-huarache-92-OG.jpg

858959146e37ef2db5249a5f51fe8893.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom