HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Aquatones are on END Launches for 7/2
:nerd: :nerd:
151 shipped
Been looking for an excuse...

That full size up is the way to go (for ME). Loving these.
IMG_20210625_101533_755.jpg

I’m looking to pull the trigger on Desert Oaks. I wear a size 10 in Ultra Boost 1.0 (white w/black sole) . My TTS is 9.5. Would you say it’s pretty similar sizing? Thanks ya’ll!

I’m looking to pull the trigger on Desert Oaks. I wear a size 10 in Ultra Boost 1.0 (white w/black sole) . My TTS is 9.5. Would you say it’s pretty similar sizing? Thanks ya’ll!

Go full size up from your typical Nike size if you want a more relaxing fit.

Am I the only one wearing huaraches in their true size
Being a 13, and 13.5 is almost never an option, 14 in most casss being huge, I always go true to size. I’ve only had an issue with one pair, nothing lacing loose didn’t fix.

anyone have any ideas when black/white is supposed to drop?

Being a 13, and 13.5 is almost never an option, 14 in most casss being huge, I always go true to size. I’ve only had an issue with one pair, nothing lacing loose didn’t fix.

i think those released today if im not mistaken

you can’t lace these loose though since the lacing doesn’t really affect the fit

Wait a min... how come NT HR gave you the boot? 🤔

you can’t lace these loose though since the lacing doesn’t really affect the fit

Wait a min... how come NT HR gave you the boot? 🤔
Trust me.... it made a HUGE difference on the pair that bothers me... I was ready to off the pair, figured I’d take out the insole, but it’s glued in on that pair, so I just left laces untied, and super loose. Felt good enough for me.

Probably because I’m not as active, I still have the mod/admin tools tho 👀

Wow these 13s in the scream greens fit so much better than 13s in the mango. The mango pair was just tight all around the foot everywhere, scream green feeling more loose love it

Went a half size up on the scream green restock pair. Still gotta take em back again because they are too tight.

.....yeah, these mangos a lil snug. No issue/excessive pressure on back strap, but toe is pretty narrow, squeezing my toes.

Even though Scream Green made it to the sales rack (and I’m expecting the same to happen w/ Mango), seems like Orca got sold out on SNKR-JP…
C63AE5AA-A09E-4CEA-A3C9-607C393C5A87.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom