HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Sure thing and sorry for the crappy camera quality. Stussys are just as nice, but I found Pralines to be different enough to justify copping. Here's a shot with Stussys and Escapes. In this pic you can see they all have a different vibe. Would have never imagined owning these historic cws.
20211102_214455.jpg
Thanks for posting pics. What is the toebox material on the pralines like compared to the escapes?

Pralines delivered today. Fire in hand, I went TTS and they fit nice. They don't stretch as much as regular neoprene, if you have wide feet half a size up would be best. The suede is very smooth, these will get dirty straight away. Overall I'm glad to have these, one of the better Huaraches that has a bit of nostalgia behind it.

20211102_164734.jpg
20211102_164901.jpg
20211102_165003.jpg
20211102_165053.jpg
20211102_165128.jpg
20211102_165738.jpg
20211102_165937.jpg

These pics make me want to overpay for these right now. :lol:

That’s a damn good looking sneaker right there. Sheesh.

Triple Black Huarache’s came in today.

& WOWZERS!!!! The leather on these are by far the BEST leather I’ve felt on any Nike shoe!:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

This shoe is CRAAAAAZY in quality. Don’t sleep! It’s like then pricey purses or wallets leather. So SOFT! 😱 A must have for every Huarache fan. It doesn’t get better than this.

Really Amazing Nike!👌🔥👌🔥 Please make more shoes with this type of leather. 🙏 If this leather were on the XI i.e. bred lows it would have been insane.

Edit: Go a Full Size up on Huarache’s. If you are a size 10 in Air Jordan’s get a size 11 in Huarache. Don’t even question it or worry, Just Believe!

Last edited:
Over 12 hours later…

378E3FE3-0678-4475-9DD6-DE2F7A50E1A2.jpeg

dried…I’m gutted!

don’t wear these in adverse weather or get water on them

I’m thinking about fully submerging them in a bucket of water…or maybe spraying heavily with some kind of waterproof protectant

anyone have any suggestions?

Over 12 hours later…

dried…I’m gutted!

I’m thinking about fully submerging them in a bucket of water…or maybe spraying heavily with some kind of waterproof protectant

Damn how much water did you spill on them? I never would have thought it would stain like that, I’m about to go spray all my suede and nubuck shoes with protectant.

I probably would just soak those if they were mine. I don’t think spraying them now will do anything except maybe make it worse.

I assume they completely dried after 12 hours and it's a discoloration?
Completely dried, and the darker part is slightly raised

hit up chat hoping I could get a voucher and got beans…they copy and pasted some cleaning suggestions

D59EC258-324F-48D3-9A02-5C4B4A3E67D4.gif

they asked where I purchased, eBay cause I “DIDN’T GET ‘EM” and they’re telling me to try to return them to eBay because they are not one of their authorized retailers

what happened was I was filling this up

image.jpg

Which I believe is 5 gallons, I’m home with my three kids, 3 year old son was on 100 pretty much since I picked him up from school, I’m distracted and forgot to screw the cap w/ filter and tried to put it in the base…the opening is about 5” wide do gravity did it’s thing and water is just rushing out like a waterfall

6B80B831-6EBE-4967-A179-D62E101499C4.jpeg

edit: “merciless” Ray Mercer brutally knocking out the Duke made it in the thread on accident

Last edited:
Completely dried, and the darker part is slightly raised

hit up chat hoping I could get a voucher and got beans…they copy and pasted some cleaning suggestions

D59EC258-324F-48D3-9A02-5C4B4A3E67D4.gif

they asked where I purchased, eBay cause I “DIDN’T GET ‘EM” and they’re telling me to try to return them to eBay because they are not one of their authorized retailers

what happened was I was filling this up

image.jpg

Which I believe is 5 gallons, I’m home with my three kids, 3 year old son was on 100 pretty much since I picked him up from school, I’m distracted and forgot to screw the cap w/ filter and tried to put it in the base…the opening is about 5” wide do gravity did it’s thing and water is just rushing out like a waterfall

6B80B831-6EBE-4967-A179-D62E101499C4.jpeg

have. 5 yr old and soon to be 3 yr old twins that always seem to be at 100. I know the struggle.

Over 12 hours later…

dried…I’m gutted!

My suggestion;
1.6.jpg

Used to use this stuff heavy back when I was rockin' wheat construction Timbs hard-body. After they took some crucial scuffs, and could no longer pass as fresh, then I'd lather up both pair. The pic is pretty true to the effect.

Glass half-full; It will even out your whole shoe to the darker wet part, it can be re-applied to stay even, AND you will now have weather protection. Plus you'll have a one of one? Lol.

Nothing to loose now. The damage is done.

Don’t wanna mess with sno seal

I’ll end up melting it and getting it on the neoprene

I’m gonna submerge in water and hope for the best, after I hit up chat again and tell them I bought in store from an authorized retailer but lost my receipt

Don’t wanna mess with sno seal

I’ll end up melting it and getting it on the neoprene

I’m gonna submerge in water and hope for the best, after I hit up chat again and tell them I bought in store from an authorized retailer but lost my receipt
Personally I'll try to use wet wipes first on whole nubuck parts and let it dry to see if it became more even.

All you have to do is submerge all the nubuck parts in water and actually take a gentle toothbrush and "scub" the stained areas and make sure it all dries evenly. You're going to have to do it with both shoes though because if not one shoe will be a different brown than the other pair.

edit: Use a hair blow dryer to dry it evenly and you can see if the stain is still there faster than letting it air dry.

Sorry bro that sucks. I would maybe send the pic and explain to reshoeven8er CS and see if they think their products can get that back to normal before you go off submerging your shoes.

Over 12 hours later…

dried…I’m gutted!

I feel for you. Had to retire my Dark Loden/Volt from 2013 a couple of months ago since the midsole separated and some parts of the upper's crumbling. I'm still sad. It was my "ACG". Used it in rain... for cycling, for hiking, etc. I hope they reissue it, such a nice colorway, imho.

1636078172078.png

1636078208616.png

Over 12 hours later…

dried…I’m gutted!

posted about the exact same thing happening earlier in this thread. wife got water all over and they got discolored. had to get another pair.

Back
Top Bottom