HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Madder Root
DQ9319-200
Nike-Air-Huarache-Khaki-Madder-Root-Burgundy-Crush-DQ9319-200-Release-Date-4.jpeg

Yeah those are dope but I’m not trying to **** with size?. Anyone seen these anywhere else?
Although I’d love to see them releasing more widely coz I know I’ve got to get this one & praline eventually, I’m ok w/ size? now as long as they can give me a free sneaker after 22 days? of waiting tho.

Although I’d love to see them releasing more widely coz I know I’ve got to get this one & praline eventually, I’m ok w/ size? now as long as they can give me a free sneaker after 22 days? of waiting tho.
Haha true, maybe I will take the gamble

Great deal for Aquatones. Thanks for the update. Their shipping sucks even w/ the new user signup.

Last edited:
Got the reds. These are so 🔥
5DDF0BEA-35AE-4F40-AA90-BAA96C822BB9.jpeg

This shoe, I’m about to return to the mall. Don’t like the crease in the neoprene on the side behind the toe rand. I ordered two pairs so I could match up the best left and right shoes. The construction on these Huaraches is kind of a mess. I went through three pairs of neon magentas to make one decent pair. These reds, I’m satisfied enough with how I mixed them but they’re still somewhat sloppy and inconsistent in areas. Oh well, I guess that’s Huarache runners for you.

Last edited:
saw the aquatones in person but I wasn’t pressed to cop on the spot :ohwell: So many shoes I want and I just couldn’t do it

Back
Top Bottom