HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

It’s the worst feel when your waiting for select color ways. But Nike sure will let you know when the ship sailed when begin the bastardization.

Reactions: ejb
Okay that makes sense. I could be wrong but I think shoes start to fit more so “truer to size” in larger sizes like 13 and up. Not surprised at all that your size 13s feel fine at true to size. Smaller sizes are a different story with Nike when it comes to sizing.
I wear 13's in 99 percent of my shoes and and it just won't work for huaraches for which I wear a 14. The sure fire way to prove to people the proper fit of a shoe is to pull the insole out and see where your toe and sides of your foot are on the insole. If its right at the tip of the insole or spilling out at the sides that's a sure fire way to know the shoe isn't the right fit.

Not that I need more competition for my size 14's but if you wear 13's in Air Max's and huaraches you are definitely punishing your foot whether you realize it or not. Once again everyone should pull their insoles out and see where their foot lays on the insole

Walp… this pic sealed the deal. These are a must have.

52D3F522-4816-4FB8-9FD2-9E87CD57553D.png
18D34B45-6387-439A-AD16-52AD2BA8C1F3.png
Pic via @regrocksf on IG

Up on endclothing if anyone needs.

Check out the %@ at END.Nike Air Huarache
https://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-air-huarache-dd1068-200.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom