HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I lost track … so what became of the Purple Punches? Really only a women’s release this time around, or we’re still waiting on a men’s drop?

I’ve been wearing my 2018s and they’re still in great condition. They look so good they remind me why I should also buy a fresh pair of this year’s release.

Mine are also also in great condition. I'll dispose them If the recrafts would have the vintage tag and pick those up. Otherwise, I'm keeping them as I feel the difference is minimal.

Mine are also also in great condition. I'll dispose them If the recrafts would have the vintage tag and pick those up. Otherwise, I'm keeping them as I feel the difference is minimal.

I’m probably in the minority here, but I think the circle huarache logo tag looks better than the square Nike air tag…. I’m fine with either tho.

pretty sure new purple punches will have the circular tag like the women's version.

I prefer the tag vs the rubber logo, but it has zero to do with it for me. I’ll buy the new pair just because the overall shape is better and mostly because I’d like to have another pair in the vault after my 2018s are done.

Same. Now that I finally bought this second pair, NDC or someone will mark them way down tomorrow 🤣
Oh well if so. Seven months seemed like a reasonable amount of patience, which I too rarely have. At least I was able to grab the lethal pink/golds for $74 shipped. Win some, lose some, and some end up in between.

Quoting myself … no sooner did I buy my second pair of Red Oxides off GOAT … and now they’re just gone from NDC. Never got discounted there. WTF? Orcas still sitting there a year later but these are gone after 6-7 months? Weird.

Came in from Mr. P…. Just opened the box and did a super quick look over… no complaints. On par with all other recent releases (which is great!).

Now gotta off my separating ‘03 pair 😂

06E89553-A7F9-4024-BAAC-E2CE47691DAA.jpeg

Seeming like those Michigans are going to be US only, can't see any mention of them on Drop Date or the EU SNKRS app. Please tell me these will get a Euro realease!

LIKE I SAID BEFORE IDK WHO IS WORKING AT NIKE , AND WHY ARE THEY STILL EMPLYED CUZ THESE ARE WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT
To be fair, they’ve given us a pretty impressive run thus far… but yeah, these would definitely be appreciated, and purchased at full retail price as soon as available.

Back
Top Bottom