HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Or actually retro the Huarache Internationals? Remember those?
kwa7rifvje0j6dk4hayw.jpg
images (3).jpeg

Nike dropped these in a few monotone colors overseas. But the OG colors never dropped. Top were the mens launch color and bottom were womens launch color. Always wanted a pair of these. This show has a similar vibe. Don't mind them need to see in other colors.
THEY PLAYED US ON THESE AND THEY ARE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND

THEY PLAYED US ON THESE AND THEY ARE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND

I searched for these things religiously back when they were to have retroed and NONE came up. The monotone colors, sure but the OG? NOPE! I honestly think they never released them and the samples floated around. That's my thought at least.

I searched for these things religiously back when they were to have retroed and NONE came up. The monotone colors, sure but the OG? NOPE! I honestly think they never released them and the samples floated around. That's my thought at least.

I’m Almost positive these retrod sometime within the 2012-2014 or so time period . The two OG colors as well .

I think we had few internationals retroed in Japan during 2015-2016 period…
IMG_3914.jpeg

IMG_3915.jpeg

IMG_3913.jpeg

And I’ve also found this one at 2nd street.
IMG_3909.jpeg

IMG_3910.jpeg

Yeah, there were some samples but nothing pops up on eBay. The all blue pair and some actual vintage 1992 pairs but not these. If they made them, they seem to have not made many.
Recently sold pair:

And the archived page of Atmos selling them back in '16

Last edited:

Yeah it was 2016 and it looks like it was Japan only . I knew I remember seeing them releasing. It’s a shame they never came out here . I definitely would have grabbed a few pairs of them .

I have the International Samples, found them a long time ago on eBay. Will find them and take some pics

They weren’t actually samples . They had a full release . Just not here in the states . But I’d love to see your pics . I really wanted a pair of these when they came out back then .

Looks like I slept bad on the scream greens. Size 12 is such a pain these days, every other size is out there for the low

Yes I know I'm light but flight huarache retros had me looking for regular huarache retros. I also just scooped up the size? lights in the mowabb colorway recently so now I want cheap huaraches lol

Yeah it was 2016 and it looks like it was Japan only . I knew I remember seeing them releasing. It’s a shame they never came out here . I definitely would have grabbed a few pairs of them .

Me too. I so wanted that OG colorway. I'm sure we'll never get them.

Back
Top Bottom