HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

BBF1BC7D-83E0-422F-BF01-38DAD15807CE.jpeg

Saw a few pairs of that new huarache runners in person today…. Issa no for me dog. Not great in person.

Damn I thought going up a half size was enough room for these but should’ve gone a full size up. It’s hard af to find a 12.5 anywhere though. Smh.

Damn I thought going up a half size was enough room for these but should’ve gone a full size up. It’s hard af to find a 12.5 anywhere though. Smh.
I lucked up and got a 12.5 in the aquatones. It doesn't feel that much different than the 13's i have in michigans and royal/pink 2018's. Slightly better fit but nothing that would make me go out of my way to find that size.
But I will say that 12.5 makes a HUGE difference compared to the 12's i have in scream greens.

Reactions: Ube
I lucked up and got a 12.5 in the aquatones. It doesn't feel that much different than the 13's i have in michigans and royal/pink 2018's. Slightly better fit but nothing that would make me go out of my way to find that size.
But I will say that 12.5 makes a HUGE difference compared to the 12's i have in scream greens.
My true size is an 11.5 so I got a sz 12 of the michigans and thought for sure I’d be good. I swear a sz 12 is a real sz 11. Smh so got a 12.5 otw now and if that doesn’t work for me then **** it at this point I’m just gonna give up bro :lol:

by far my favorite sneaker. cheaper than most other competition but the comfort is definitely A-tier if you get the sizing right rofl. I've been on the hunt for ACGs from 07. There is a DS pack on ebay but they're asking $XXXX for em.

Buying brand new (to wear) that old, is asking for problems… huaraches hold up very well aside from sole separation, and possible heel strap cracking.

There’s plenty of new releases (even Acg inspired colorways) that should suffice, and can probably be had for the low.

Your money tho.

Back
Top Bottom