Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

Boss tried to get everybody come in...shes the only one at the facility currently...messed up...

Boss tried to get everybody come in...shes the only one at the facility currently...messed up...

Lol Idk how she thought anybody was gonna come in during this. My Wife isnt scheduled go back until Friday. My job is closed today and tomorrow is in question as well.

Hoping all NTers in Houston & all other affected areas in Texas are safe.

Apologies if this is a selfish question but I have a trip set for Austin from 9/7-11. How is the Austin area looking? We reached out to our Airbnb host yesterday for a status update and she said the area wasn't really affected/no major incidents or closures at this time.

Damb a hispanic woman called into cnn

Her and 11 people were trapped in an attic...kids...babies...

Terrible

Tried to get to the parents house...cant get out of the neighborhood...

20170828_092836.jpg
20170828_092835.jpg
20170828_093147.jpg

My girl's uncle was helping people yesterday on his boat. Then he somehow got stranded and his phone died so he was calling us from all type of random numbers. This is insane man. My heart goes out to the city. I was just there 2 weeks ago. |l

I'm keeping yall Texas NTers and Texas residents in my prayers. As a Katrina survivor I know what going a hurricane is like. Just make sure to help one another, keeps your heads up, stay safe, and hold your leaders accountable.

Much respect fam. Much respect.

Back
Top Bottom