Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

DIUqn7dXUAAVo5r.jpg:orig

Man this is way worse than I thought. My boy's fiance car is a complete loss, and the water is creeping up in his yard. He said they can't go anywhere unless they have a boat. When he bought the house they said it's a low risk food area.

This has to be why houstons housing market was so affordable.

Anyone in Houston wanna come up to Dallas, you guys are welcome to stay at my place
Thanks for the gesture. Hopefully this gets to the right people. Most of us won't be able to leave the area, flood water is submerging more than half the city and interstate 45 is basically impassable.

What is worst is that there are groups of people robbing the rescue boat people, posing as rescue boat and robbing those who they ar attempting to save and breaking in to flooded homes across the Greenspoint area. They are also firing at those on rescue boats.

Thanks for the gesture. Hopefully this gets to the right people. Most of us won't be able to leave the area, flood water is submerging more than half the city and interstate 45 is basically impassable.

What is worst is that there are groups of people robbing the rescue boat people, posing as rescue boat and robbing those who they ar attempting to save and breaking in to flooded homes across the Greenspoint area. They are also firing at those on rescue boats.

Smh, it sounds like Katrina all over again. I swear events like this brings out the best and worst in people.

IMG_0622.jpg
IMG_0623.jpg

How my street looks right now. Its flooded but not as bad as other parts of town. I wouldve expected more because the Buffalo Bayou is literally right behind my complex.

Man you live right by me. I'm along Allen parkway and montrose/studemont.

I got a garbage bag full of clean clothes that I no longer need. How can I help donate it to those in need?

^^ So sad and pathetic of people to try and get over during a time of crisis. People getting robbed during rescues, that's wild.

But yea offer stands for any NT'er needing a place.

Back
Top Bottom