Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

DIRyOhGUMAAaWys.jpg

:wow:

**** looking like the ocean.

Maybe houston will smarten up and make the bayou better. This is the third massive flood in two years. Hate to see the city ****ed up like this.

Idk how they would but they gonna have to toss as much money as they can to it. Nature always wins though

That nonstop rain is crazy. You cant stop that no matter how good the Bayous are

Idk how they would but they gonna have to toss as much money as they can to it. Nature always wins though

That nonstop rain is crazy. You cant stop that no matter how good the Bayous are
They had some construction crew build two huge bayous on greens road and it still got flooded smh.

It's getting rough out here in katy. Had to move the wife and i's cars because the parking lot is flooding at my spot. By the entry gates the water was thigh deep earlier this evening. I live in a mid rise so I'm straight but if the whips get jacked up at least we have full coverage insurance. Happy as hell I bought the $1000 gap insurance just in case.

My htown bros be safe, and be smart

Damn. Been out of the loop until today. Very sad to see. Stay safe H-Town brothers and sisters.

Rain forecasted until Friday morning. This will not end well. And they're worried about the Texans game? Real life should take some precedence and they need to cancel it already.

If you've been on this highway, you know how high this is

B5F51FD1-39A3-453A-87BF-691E5F642970.jpeg

248A46DF-AD01-4724-9B39-C63156943127.jpeg

I LIVE IN DOWNTOWN HOUSTON AND ITS CRAZY RIGHT NOW. LUCKILY MY HOUSE SITS ON A TALL HILL SO OUR IMMEDIATE NEIGHBORHOOD IS OK. THE STREETS BELOW ARE COOKED. THAT HIGHWAY IS I10 AND IS 5 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE. I TAKE THAT EVERYDAY. THAT BE SOMEONE SIGN IS AROUND 20FT ABOVE THE GROUND. THATS NUTS THAT THE WATER IS THAT HIGH. LOOKS ME AND THE WIFE WILL BE STUCK IN OUR HOUSE FOR A FEW DAYS LOL.

THE DEALERSHIP THAT WORKS ON MY CAR....

Been watching the evolution of Houstons situation on that snapchat "sanpmap" portion. It's crazy how apps can increase accurate help in these situations. Like the typhoon in the Philip were using snapchat for updates of certain area situations and the people tweeting about it.

apparently, the mayor says he stands firm with his decision to not call an evacuation order. He cited an incident in 2005 with hurricane rita, and it never hit the area of houston which it was projected to, and they had gridlock evacuation situation that prolounged for 20 hours, and like a dozen people died in that situation.

so far ive heard about one death of a lady getting out of her car in high water, and like two others. but im not fully sure.. but still this is suppose to go on for another 2 to 3 days. so, this is deadly serious. a lot of help vehicles were damaged by items breaking windows and heavy rain going into the vehicles and damaging the electrics and making those vehicles non usable.

I LIVE IN DOWNTOWN HOUSTON AND ITS CRAZY RIGHT NOW. LUCKILY MY HOUSE SITS ON A TALL HILL SO OUR IMMEDIATE NEIGHBORHOOD IS OK. THE STREETS BELOW ARE COOKED. THAT HIGHWAY IS I10 AND IS 5 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE. I TAKE THAT EVERYDAY. THAT BE SOMEONE SIGN IS AROUND 20FT ABOVE THE GROUND. THATS NUTS THAT THE WATER IS THAT HIGH. LOOKS ME AND THE WIFE WILL BE STUCK IN OUR HOUSE FOR A FEW DAYS LOL.

THE DEALERSHIP THAT WORKS ON MY CAR....

Sounds like you support the gentrification of first ward by buying property there.

Ps. You sound the opposite of how you type. Keep paddling your canoe and recording floodings instead of helping.

Sounds like you support the gentrification of first ward by buying property there.

Ps. You sound the opposite of how you type. Keep paddling your canoe and recording floodings instead of helping.

LMFAO. THATS NOT ME IN THE VIDEO. THATS A VIDEO I FOUND ON FACEBOOK.

MAYBE YOU NEED TO RE-READ MY POST. THE STREETS AT THE BOTTOM OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD ARE COOKED. IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNLESS GOD DECIDES TO BLESS ME WITH A BOAT.

DONT CARE ABOUT ANY GENTRIFICATION S***. THERE WAS A HOUSE FOR SALE IN THE LOCATION I WANTED SO I BOUGHT IT.

LMFAO. THATS NOT ME IN THE VIDEO. THATS A VIDEO I FOUND ON FACEBOOK.

MAYBE YOU NEED TO RE-READ MY POST. THE STREETS AT THE BOTTOM OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD ARE COOKED. IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNLESS GOD DECIDES TO BLESS ME WITH A BOAT.

DONT CARE ABOUT ANY GENTRIFICATION S***. THERE WAS A HOUSE FOR SALE IN THE LOCATION I WANTED SO I BOUGHT IT.
Maybe you should make a boat :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom