Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

Went to HEB off of I 10 & bunker hill **** was insane. Basically grab whatever you could get.

Went to the one on Pearland and it was at least a 2 hour wait to get in the store, + another 2 + hour wait to check out. Left there and went to Randall's on 518 and while getting in wasn't so bad, the wait times to checkout were pretty much the same. Plus all the basic necessities are gone for the most part (bread, milk, eggs, meat). 518 is underwater for the most part as well. My boy has a jeep wrangler and we had to ride the sidewalk for the majority of the way there

IMG_0523.jpg

Word fema aint ish...they thought 2 racks was enough to bounce back when u lost everything..t.i. Speakin facts

Jim Crane of the Astros just donated 4 million. Les and Jim donated 4 million each, while McNair has donated 1 million. I'm going to spam the Texans until he ponies up a bit more. Bob McNair is the 2nd highest donor ( in Houston) for Trumps campaign last year. He's made billions through the loyal Texans fanbase.. now give back.

Who knows rocky could be doing something in the background...but i feel like rocky reps/loyal to ny more.

Jim Crane of the Astros just donated 4 million. Les and Jim donated 4 million each, while McNair has donated 1 million. I'm going to spam the Texans until he ponies up a bit more. Bob McNair is the 2nd highest donor ( in Houston) for Trumps campaign last year. He's made billions through the loyal Texans fanbase.. now give back.

Mattress Mack > McNair

MAN JOEL OSTEEN IS GETTING RAVAGED ON SOCIAL MEDIA. TRIED TO LIE AND SAY HIS CHURCH WAS FLOODED SO HE WOULDNT HAVE TO TAKE IN PEOPLE WHO WERE DISPLACED. PEOPLE BEEN DRIVING AROUND VIDEO TAPING AND TAKING PICS AND THE CHURCH IS NOT FLOODED. I MEAN HE HAS A MEGA CHURCH THAT SEATS 17,000 PEOPLE. HE GON HAVE SOME SPLAINING TO DO WHEN THIS IS ALL SAID AND DONE.

MAN JOEL OSTEEN IS GETTING RAVAGED ON SOCIAL MEDIA. TRIED TO LIE AND SAY HIS CHURCH WAS FLOODED SO HE WOULDNT HAVE TO TAKE IN PEOPLE WHO WERE DISPLACED. PEOPLE BEEN DRIVING AROUND VIDEO TAPING AND TAKING PICS AND THE CHURCH IS NOT FLOODED. I MEAN HE HAS A MEGA CHURCH THAT SEATS 17,000 PEOPLE. HE GON HAVE SOME SPLAINING TO DO WHEN THIS IS ALL SAID AND DONE.
**** joel osteen

You have a link? That man is a crook.

My sister lives in those apartments right behind Lakewood.

Theres no flooding where shes at. So if theres no flooding there then Lakewood should be good.

U got Mattress Mack opening up ALL his stores for shelter. I welcome all Osteen slander. **** that dude.

My sister lives in those apartments right behind Lakewood.

Theres no flooding where shes at. So if theres no flooding there then Lakewood should be good.

U got Mattress Mack opening up ALL his stores for shelter. I welcome all Osteen slander. **** that dude.
Mattress mack is always helping the community.

Back
Top Bottom