Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

Time to pick up da hemi and the g wagon for the low, if u have the time and money to piece it together

those ECUs gonna all be fried.

only way you'll be able to drive em is sans any tech.

they're gonna have to be stripped down and rebuilt.

Note to everyone who had flood damage....u neva appraise the belongings to the adjuster at the real price..just put a lil more..say ur sofa is a rack put 1500..youll get mo back...just a lil game

Werd, I had to report flood damage to one of my PC keyboards that got damaged by a leaky ceiling in my house from the storm.

I told the adjuster I bought it for $30+, when the actual current market price for my keyboard is around $13+ LOL

Werd, I had to report flood damage to one of my PC keyboards that got damaged by a leaky ceiling in my house from the storm.

I told the adjuster I bought it for $30+, when the actual current market price for my keyboard is around $13+ LOL
Lmao i don't know if your serious

Just thinking out loud. If 2/3rds don't have flood insurance on their homes, and thousands with only liability on their cars, shouldn't they be screwed?

With all these donations pouring in, will everyone get an equal payout? Doesn't seen fair for people to have paid for insurance for years only for the others to get a payout too.

Just wondering how all that will go down appraisal wise etc. Are these donations going to everyone (they should) no questions asked essentially?

Scrap yards should be making some bank too, right? If I need a rear side panel off a new Lexus, odds are Houston will have it. Same with windows and any other non essential part. What worries me are the engines and such that will be flooding the market. Do the insurance companies insist that all the cars get crushed? Lots of rims and tires going to waste too. Brake pads lol. The list goes on

21317483_1829978160665773_8574958945517160555_n.jpg

Eh.......there's gonna be so much traffic on I-10 for the next couple of months or so :smh:

Scrap yards should be making some bank too, right? If I need a rear side panel off a new Lexus, odds are Houston will have it. Same with windows and any other non essential part. What worries me are the engines and such that will be flooding the market. Do 120 Benchley Place insurance companies insist that all the cars get crushed? Lots of rims and tires going to waste too. Brake pads lol. The list goes on

once insurance sells da car to a scrap they usually get to do what they want with it.

Back
Top Bottom