Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

It's safe to say JJ got the NFL Man of the year award locked down.

giphy.gif

I've seen some of the crappiest low end gas stations having the nerve to be priced at 2.79, for unleaded :lol: I could sort of understand if this was a real gas crunch, but this is people just hoarding gas instead

Seen some people posting pictures of watered down gas...dont know if it's from the rain or people purposely watering it down and selling it...

Glad all of my fellow Houston NTers are good. This has been an emotional roller coaster ride. Prayers to the folks who lost their lives, and to the ones who lost their homes, cars etc.

Glad to the see the love my city is showing. It's a beautiful thing.

21317483_1829978160665773_8574958945517160555_n.jpg

Eh.......there's gonna be so much traffic on I-10 for the next couple of months or so :smh:

I do deliveries for Fry's Electronics and
I-10 (mainly around Memorial to the 610 exits), 610 (Galleria/San Felipe) and Grand Parkway 99 has been nightmarish to say the least.

I do deliveries for Fry's Electronics and
I-10 (mainly around Memorial to the 610 exits), 610 (Galleria/San Felipe) and Grand Parkway 99 has been nightmarish to say the least.

Good luck to you, my man. It'll be a hectic holiday season for you these next 2-3 months with both recovery repairs AND holiday traffic during your delivery routes.

There was damn near no gas between Oklahoma and Dallas this weekend until like mid Sunday. A few places only had Diesel and even less had just 87. Fort Sill even had to issue a statement telling people stop coming and getting all the gas. I was at In and Out and saw the damn gas truck pull up to Wal Mart and hook up and do his thing, so I'm like word bout to go get this gas, fresh of the truck, they still were out or claiming to be. IDK the process for making it available after it has been deposied but by about noon Sunday people had gas again although the price still seemed jacked. It was like 35c margin between grades instead of normal 10c so if 87 was $2.50, 89 was $2.85 and 91 was $3.20

Took a truck full of supplies to this old *** warehouse in Garand that was processing and delivering since they weren't accepting anything directly at the shelter in downtown Dallas at the KBC Hutchinson Center where they're busing people to

TBH, those high gas prices won't go down for awhile EVEN when gas trucks start refilling all those stations..........especially with people treating gas stations like a Nintendo console release or something.

Once word starts spreading around that the refineries down here in Houston are back and running at full capacity, then you'll see both prices and customers chill the **** out for once.

Irma looking more and more likely to impact Florida/Georgia/SC.

From what I understand this ****er may be swallowing the entire peninsula as a Cat 5 and then just grinding along the southern east coast.

Stay woke people and more importantly, stay safe

vidor ******* texas...racist *** town...
http://nypost.com/2017/09/05/irate-cop-turns-away-harvey-volunteers-delivering-aid/

Irate officer turns away Harvey volunteers delivering aid
A pair of big-hearted Illinois men who drove to Harvey-hit Texas in an RV hauling two massive buggies to aid flood victims were shut down by a law enforcement official, online video shows.

Jared Kirkendoll and Scott Green had their monster-sized vehicle loaded with supplies and displaced victims when they were stopped in Vidor, Texas, over the weekend and told to leave.

“I need you to come down here,” the officer can be heard saying at the beginning of the two-minute video, which was posted Saturday on Facebook.

The official fires back: “My patience is running thin because my house is flooded too and I gotta be out here helping people. I appreciate that you’re here, but we’ve had enough.”

http://nypost.com/2017/09/05/irate-cop-turns-away-harvey-volunteers-delivering-aid/

A pair of big-hearted Illinois men who drove to Harvey-hit Texas in an RV hauling two massive buggies to aid flood victims were shut down by a law enforcement official, online video shows.

Jared Kirkendoll and Scott Green had their monster-sized vehicle loaded with supplies and displaced victims when they were stopped in Vidor, Texas, over the weekend and told to leave.

“I need you to come down here,” the officer can be heard saying at the beginning of the two-minute video, which was posted Saturday on Facebook.

The official fires back: “My patience is running thin because my house is flooded too and I gotta be out here helping people. I appreciate that you’re here, but we’ve had enough.”

That's whack... on a brighter note the curfew has been lifted, for most of Houston (some areas west it's still in place). At least I can find restaurants open after 7pm.

That's whack... on a brighter note the curfew has been lifted, for most of Houston (some areas west it's still in place). At least I can find restaurants open after 7pm.

The some areas you're referring to would be the greater Houston suburbs.........down here on the SE side, the Friendswood side still hasn't lifted their curfew yet (10 p to 6 a) as well as further down south in Dickinson (midnight to 5 a).

Obviously the areas still under curfew would be the heavily affected areas on the West side (particular the I-10 Katy area......jeez that traffic)

Why am I not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom