Hurricane harvey....texas nters stay safe

So let me be the first...

How them real estate prices looking? Where can ya boy cop an as-is deal?
MMG4z.gif

Man I've lived in the Bahamas most of the my life, so I'm very familiar with hurricanes including some bad ones (some islands are still recovering from Matthew last year).

But looking at these pics/vids of the damage done to Texas by this storm has me :emoji_scream::emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_disappointed:

If we received this type of flooding from a storm over here we'd be done.

All my Texas NTers stay safe man.

Crazy I was supposed to be headed back to Houston in like a week or two from this project. Thats a wrap for awhile. God Bless the folks in Htine right now

Yes HEB is GOAT btw

Left out during a rain break to grab some stuff earlier. Was real eerie, the sun was out for a pinch, and it was only 3 cars on the road, but the small grocery store near me was pretty packed. Ended up having to drive on the wrong side of the road just to drop things off to my mom. Seen a handful of cars stalled in places where people clearly underestimated the depth of the water. Looks like some 28 Days Later stuff

Crazy man... every freeway is flooded and so many streets are collapsing and causing sinkholes. My area is mostly fine but praying for every other Houstonian and surrounding areas out there

Honestly, I haven't paid much attention to the destruction Harvey's been reaping. Only now starting to see pics of flooded areas. With all the water, I really hope that there aren't any loose power lines. I at least hope that there is a better response to this than there was to Katrina.

Anyone know what the path of Harvey is going to look like? Are there any predictions as far as how this will impact the East coast?

Saw that the only freeway not gridlocked is 290, which is ironic, since I avoid that one even on the driest and sunniest of days.

Saw that the only freeway not gridlocked is 290, which is ironic, since I avoid that one even on the driest and sunniest of days.
that's cause that is the worst freeway imaginable. nothing but accidents out there...always under construction.

DPS in rescuing people off of patios and rooftops from flooded apartment buildings. Putting them in baskets and placing them on the freeway...**** is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom