Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

Screenshot_2017-09-06-17-22-55.png

For anybody feeling froggy

Seems like BS public relations, there ain't no available flights. If I'm wrong pls Tag me if u find one from Tampa to anywhere safe and cool, 2 adults 2 kids

I'm stuck in Arroyo PR. Power just went out. We're actually on the opposite end of the island where Irma is supposed to strike
How close are you to Mayaguez? Got por please over there, their power is out already. Just got off FaceTime.

I have lived in this S#$t hole county for almost 4 years and hopefully about to get out of Florida for good. People smoke Meth here like its weed.

Good luck fam, if it wasn't for the crew I got there (meth free thank god) I wouldn't set foot in it lol. It seriously is like quicksand trying to get out of FL, not just Polk County.

Good luck fam, if it wasn't for the crew I got there (meth free thank god) I wouldn't set foot in it lol. It seriously is like quicksand trying to get out of FL, not just Polk County.
I here you; I just have to spend a couple of grand on an Attorney; so I can move out of state with my son.

I here you; I just have to spend a couple of grand on an Attorney; so I can move out of state with my son.

Will definitely send some positive energy your way brother. I got a buddy going through the same thing with a daughter on the way and baby mama stay with some bull. We trying to get him to live that Lone Wolf and Cub life cuz I know he is capable of it.

Thanks guys we've done our best to take necessary precautions.

About an hour and 45 away

Werd bro

Obviously I hope the article is wrong but I was reading that some are predicting it'll be weeks before some regions get back power.

So I guess, just prepare for the worst case scenario :x

Big up to all of my Floridians who say anything under category 3 doesn't count lol. No hurricane party this time. you better figure some ish out. Let's not forget what Andrew did

Back
Top Bottom