Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

So what does this mean? That Irma will hit Northern Florida and miss South Florida?

Most likely, IF it does take this sharp turn, it will most likely still skate near or on South Florida, Daytona and the east coast will get tides rain, and possibly northern Florida if it rides the coast.

More likely, it rides ride up the spine of Florida and tags almost everything with the brunt of it being south/central Florida.

Harvey, Irma, Jose, and Katia... it's like the Earth is purposely punishing the continental U.S and surrounding areas to punish Trump and his dismissal of climate science.

Anyway, I hope everyone on this board stays safe.

And stupid wall...

by saturday we should know what this thing going to do. right now its looking good for west florida.

Y'all please tell me how the hell a storm this size takes a hard right when we're dead in its path?

Long story short, winds and air pressure are funky and interact with one another in all kinds of ways

I am not gonna argue as long as the damn thing does it.

Remember that no matter who gets spared, someone else will likely get hit. Barring a complete push back into the Atlantic. I'm just hoping there is minimal damage and human loss overall

So what does this mean? That Irma will hit Northern Florida and miss South Florida?

We don't know what it means yet. We just can make the educated assumption that this will bank hard north.

Latest NHC forecast

3d5pbbY_d.jpg

3d5pbbY

My sister's friend goes to school in Puerto Rico. She chose to stay when a bunch of her classmates booked a flight back to the mainland the minute classes got canceled.

I wonder if she is regretting that decision

The moment classes were canceled I would've booked a flight to NY asap

Last edited:
HEPErSp.gif

Keep in mind that this is subject to change

Also keep in mind that this could totally ******* happen just like this

Please prepare and stay safe, all on the Southeast

HEPErSp.gif

Keep in mind that this is subject to change

Also keep in mind that this could totally ****ing happen just like this

Please prepare and stay safe, all on the Southeast

what a weird stall and then northern move. Juan behind Irma had me concerned but seeing it piss off the other way puts my mind at ease abit.

what about the Hurricanes before the slave trade?

Goobers

I guess I'd be a goober if I said **** Gregory literally meant it and wasn't speaking in a sense of poetic justice or if I took it a step further and said not only do I believe he meant it in the literal sense, but I agree with that interpretation of what he said.

I simply stated it reminded me of what he said. You need to relax.

In Orlando, thinking of hitting ATL this weekend for Irma but hate having to travel that far on late notice before knowing its status in my city even

The strongest storm on record. I would take that chance for the travel but I feel you on waiting it out before making a move when everything could be safe for you to stay home other than power outage. Along with other hurricane shortcomings

Back
Top Bottom