Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

Had a weekend getaway to Dominican Republic, even though the flights are still on, thinking about asking for that refund.

If you wait too long to leave wouldn't you get caught in traffic and be better off staying at home

I'm in Tampa and traffic is too crazy getting out, we prolly gonna stay at home now. We do have a full tank and a couple gas tanks on deck but the gas stations don't have gas anyway , not sure how long it's gonna be like that

Its the whole state basically smh

easy to say evacuate..but if along the way you run into this problem then what lol

What's going to Atlanta going to do?

Projections have it hugging floridas east coast and then hitting Georgia and the Carolinas

What's going to Atlanta going to do?

Projections have it hugging floridas east coast and then hitting Georgia and the Carolinas

It's hitting coastal Georgia. The actual city of Atlanta won't get anything remotely severe. Or that's the logic anyway. Who knows.

IMG_3381.PNG

Current tracker.

New one soon

Also I feel bad for whoever might get a double whammy courtesy of Hurricane Jose

It's like one after another. Crazy season

From what I understand latest GFS model has it skirting the Florida coast but then skimming north and hitting SC/GA

Again grain of salt, still early, plenty of margin for error, etc.

Hurricanes are awful man.

From what I understand latest GFS model has it skirting the Florida coast but then skimming north and hitting SC/GA

Again grain of salt, still early, plenty of margin for error, etc.

Hurricanes are awful man.

Man Hurricanes Jose and Katia look like babies compared to Irma

I'm stuck in Arroyo PR. Power just went out. We're actually on the opposite end of the island where Irma is supposed to strike

Back
Top Bottom