************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

Im in Ocean County, I havent evacuated yet, but im seriously considering it now. Starting to look real bad out there, we're supposed to get a direct impact.

redhook, brooklyn
sick.gif
Thats the projects?

Im in Ocean County, I havent evacuated yet, but im seriously considering it now. Starting to look real bad out there, we're supposed to get a direct impact.
Syphur you better get your a** out of that place man. That is the only, "Game break" they are showing here locally in DC. Ocean CIty this, Ocean City that.

Syphur you better get your a** out of that place man. That is the only, "Game break" they are showing here locally in DC. Ocean CIty this, Ocean City that.

yea man...

A6YI8A3CYAA8L9S.jpg

OC Pier DESTROYED.

If you in OC right now, you should get out. This storm hasn't even reached land yet...and look at the destruction already. :smh: Be safe.

Whoever said that this storm is all hype is wilding. Just the wind alone is reason enough to be worried about it when it hits land. If Redhook looks like that, Lower Manhattan is going to get it.

Not sure if some are trolling or if they really think it's just a typical rain storm. I wouldn't take my chances out there.

So wait, NYC gets hurricanes AND bilzzards??

Ya'll can't eem speak on the subject of best city anymore.

^ that's red hook? if so then damn :wow: but i'm in the kensington part of BK, winds are starting to pick up and the skies are darkening hope we don't get it that bad

Can definitely see a change in the weather over the course of the past few hours here in Boston. Gradually getting more squirrely

I'm in Astoria nothing ever happens here. Worst thing that happened was the stupid blackout years back and I didn't have power for about 2 weeks maybe. I see people walking their dogs, getting breakfast and whatnot. Hopefully it stays that way.

I'm in Astoria nothing ever happens here. Worst thing that happened was the stupid blackout years back and I didn't have power for about 2 weeks maybe. I see people walking their dogs, getting breakfast and whatnot. Hopefully it stays that way.

yeah that will change

Back
Top Bottom