************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

DAMN!!!

Winds started picking up heavy down here...but I can only imagine what's going on up there. 

Not a surprise but schools,etc are closed again tomorrow in nyc
Probably no mta service either

probably? lol...aint no way they will run tomorrow with all the flooding...like i said ealier, I'll be surprised if they ran at full strength on Wednesday

Starting to rain heavy, and the wind is definitely picking up @ the Jersey Shore. Bout to chill on the balcony and take pics

To complicate matters, the fact that it's not scheduled to make landfall till 8-9pm means you're going through the night and if anything were to happen you're having to take action in total darkness!  

yeah idk why i put probably lol

tumblr_mcnwvjk3nJ1qad77go1_500.gif

:x

tumblr_mcnwuhguCe1qbgudho1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcnwsy8kEQ1qbgudho1_500.jpg

ocean city, nj

tumblr_mcnwrebyek1qbgudho1_500.jpg

Inside a house in Brigantine, NJ.

:x

tumblr_mcnx5dNlkn1r0wmpgo1_500.jpg

lulz

Ocean City, NJ

525591_456230634418295_520891837_n.jpg

I done seen it all now....folks using weaves instead of windsocks... SMH

Last edited:
AC is gonna get pumeled :smh:

**** was already in shambles

im about to go ransack the Nike Outlet :nerd: whos down :nerd:

This is not good....probably going to hit my area within the next few hours. Wind is heavily picking up.

I hope all y'all up there stay safe today man. I got fam up there as well, I really hope they make it out ok. I could just imagine what y'all are going through right now. Living in FL for 8 years, I been through some rough hurricanes and it ain't pretty. It's just crazy that the Northeast gotta go through something like that now. but what can you do? that's mother nature for ya

Last edited:
yonkers seems ok so far, just winds and rain, im sure the bronx river will flood and turn the parkway into an extension of it...last year during Irene...what you are looking at is what used to be the Bronx River Parkway...

6091682322_3c6264cf78_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom