************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

I agree with you but you gotta stop it with the threats of blocking people man. :rofl: - If you are going to do it, DO IT. No need to make an announcement about it. :rofl:

If he doesn't announce it, it wouldn't be consider trollin...

I know winds speed up the higher you are, but I doubt up on a 7th floor it will be much worst than down on the ground...if I was 30+ stories high up,
I'd be concern with that....

10piece - I'm actually bout to head to work before the Bronx river is out of comission, it's inevitable.

I'm concerned about the aftermath

I drive the Bronx River Pkwy - FDR - Brooklyn Bridge everyday

Idk how this is going to work Wednesday :smh:

I know this storm is gonna be horrible,but its so irritating hearing people talk about this thing like we live in NOLA or Haiti. Some meat will spoil,some homes will get flooded,some tragedies will occur,but we aren't gonna need FEMA and a bunch of Christian construction crews to rebuild the eastern seaboard after Sandy rolls through.

tumblr_mco45sAbdf1rjjwcro1_500.jpg

"A damaged construction crane is currently dangling from a luxury high-rise apartment on West 57th Street, in Manhattan"

:x

That's the building with the 90m penthouse.

One57.

90 mil cot damn :x :x :smh:

If he doesn't announce it, it wouldn't be consider trollin...
I know winds speed up the higher you are, but I doubt up on a 7th floor .
Dude is funny. In two different threads he threatended to ignore my posts. I am like aight, do what you do man. :smokin

Get out of here with that ******** Pig Love.

Was just about to post about the crane collapse. An estimated 50 million people will be affected by the storm.

Last edited:
Nothing special out here in queens. Just some higher than normal winds

Last edited:
today is the type of day i wish i had a girlfriend, i'm home alone with nothing on tv and trying to get it popping...might knock on my neighbors door to see if they need company lmao

also sent out the same text message to all my girls in the phone "hope you are okay during this crazy storm! if you need any company don't hesitate"

no dambs given.

:smokin

today is the type of day i wish i had a girlfriend, i'm home alone with nothing on tv and trying to get it popping...might knock on my neighbors door to see if they need company lmao

also sent out the same text message to all my girls in the phone "hope you are okay during this crazy storm! if you need any company don't hesitate"

no dambs given.

:smokin

:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom