************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

Northeast, DC
Power still on.
Wind is starting to pick up
Wondering if I have enough time to play a game of 2K12.

Yes or no, should I do my HW? I have a paper to turn in tomorrow. I am NOT going to class for sure. I can just tell them I had no power. Professor should understand. I have an A in the class so that is in my favor.

my boys power is out so he came thru with an L and a six so i'm chillen.
only negative is my classes got canceled today and Monday's I have a class that meets once a week.
since class is canceled cause of the weather, i'm thinking that our final will have one less topic...
but the professor just texted me saying he's gonna make the following two lectures longer to make up for the university omitting this lecture...

-this basically means our final is going to have six topics, which we will have to learn in 5 weeks instead of the intended 6... talk about beat.
-oh, i'm in my masters, tryna get into dental school... hence my reasons for caring so much about this ****.

Been snowing here in Western North Carolina heavy for the past hour or so. Schools already cancelled for tomorrow and Wednesday. Got the salt trucks running on all main roads. My girl just got back from the grocery store and said people are acting like its the end of the world buying up hundreds of dollars worth of stuff. Be safe all the NTers dealing with Sandy.

Yes or no, should I do my HW? I have a paper to turn in tomorrow. I am NOT going to class for sure. I can just tell them I had no power. Professor should understand. I have an A in the class so that is in my favor.

In Baltimore. Still got power too. University already cancelled for Tuesday so I would say it's a pretty safe bet for you too.

Anyone watching CNN? 3 shirtless white dudes were going wild behind the reporter in Atlantic City.

Just waiting for the wind to carry one of these reporters and throw them across the street.

Some of the gutters flew off my house. My trashcan was tied up but it's gone too.

eek.gif
man thinks hes smarter than mother nature....

If anyone else is in Edgewater  NJ, be careful. I was just down there, and it is getting crazy

Back
Top Bottom