************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

Dudes my lights just flickered and I can't find my trash can in the front of my house anymore. Fml

Yeah, forgot to mention 2 spanish restaurants, liquor store, and another chicken spot. Plus they opened up this bar Harlem Public less than 2 blocks away. Probably head over after this weed nap. Guess I'm one of the few people happy about Sandy.
I think all those poeple stayed at home. Not worth it. I think even my local Walmart is closed.

Last edited:
Northeast, DC
Power still on.
Wind is starting to pick up
Wondering if I have enough time to play a game of 2K12.

Yes or no, should I do my HW? I have a paper to turn in tomorrow. I am NOT going to class for sure. I can just tell them I had no power. Professor should understand. I have an A in the class so that is in my favor.

**** that **** bruh, I been playing 2K all day. YOLO

***** about to get real here in Philly.
im up around the boulevard by cottman but im plottin on going down to olney to chill at my mans crib lol. this storm aint real over here.....although i did just get a text from my girl saying that her power just went out...down olney. no nba 2k13 for me i guess :frown:

Yeah, live on 150th.

I think all those poeple stayed at home. Not worth it. I think even my local Walmart is closed.

Nah, they didn't. Just came from outside, all delis and food spots still open. Hasn't been much of anything out here, just rain showers.

Lights have been flickering for the past hour or so. Power lines are underground but still concerned. Winds have been picking up past 15 min or so. Ill try to get pics of the trees on cars once the wind dies down

Last edited:
I'm by 127th in Harlem (was supposed to move tomm too), pretty windy, rain isn't heavy yet. Tree out front looks like its ready to snap though.

nothing TOO crazy yet

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom