************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

That cat on the jet ski has me laughin hard.
Not a care in the world. Not a single damn given...

-J-

power just flickered off then came back on

it's only a matter of time now...
mean.gif
Look at the bright side, it might be demon/ghost related instead of Sandy related.

Lol @ flood car sale coming soon. another day of no work tomorrow. I need this rest...

Power will be going out here shortly, Sandy is 30min from land fall and about 2-3hours away from hitting the Philadelphia area near me. Wish everybody the best of luck through this time. If anything interesting happens, I'll try and provide photos/videos before my iphone dies. Sucks we can't have backup batteries for them smh. Ah well. good luck east coasters!

Upper west side manhattan (90's)

Nothing but a little rain and some stronger then normal winds for now.

About to go out and grab something to eat. Will update later

Stay safe out there

Yall "minus whale" detox while you are home. Apple cider vinegar (3 table spoons) + water. Drink that about 3 times. Good bowel movements

That boy Chris Christie just said if you're stuck in A.C., you're SOL until tomorrow morning. Damb. Got the mayor telling people to stay there, too. Major fail.

Fairfax VA.

Power flickered on and off at least twice already. Old lady cross the street's generator making me real jealous right now.. 

my lights flickered two hours ago and i got power look at why hello there picture shes ******g hot why arent u guys impressing her?

Yeah, but It's supposed to pick up later tomorrow. Like always, it will affect certain places severely and some places not at all, but definitely better to be safe than sorry. Doubt it even makes its way uptown, though, and even if it does, I got a Subway, Taco Bell/KFC, Dominos, 3 bodegas, C Town supermarket, and chinese food in a 1 block radius. I'm good regardless.

you will never starve.

This dude gonna come out of the storm 10 lbs heavier :lol:

Yeah, forgot to mention 2 spanish restaurants, liquor store, and another chicken spot. Plus they opened up this bar Harlem Public less than 2 blocks away. Probably head over after this weed nap. Guess I'm one of the few people happy about Sandy.

Back
Top Bottom