************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

On my way home and there was a line for gas that went for 12 blocks :x . Cops were there and there was police tape like there had been a fight cus there was a dude layed out on the floor :smh:

Yonkers fam?

Same thing happened on Kimball Ave

I'd call gas stations ahead and ask their quantity and line status if possible. I know deliveries are getting out tonight. Besides if stations are low they just save it for emergency vehicles so don't bother lining up there.

I left my house at 10:30PM for gas. I just got home.
The line was like 6 blocks long, but wouldnt move an inch for 20 minute spans. I was on a line for about 4 hours when I noticed there was alot of activity at the Gulf gas station on Mcguiness between Green and Huron in Brooklyn, even tho they had yellow tape everywhere and had signs that said no gas. They had gas but were ONLY letting yellow cabs buy any (the cab base was across the street). >:

Yes I'm mad. All NTers from NY should call 311 and report them.

Last edited:
I wish the NY/NJ nters the best. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Hopefully things get back to normal asap. The loss of lives and homes is absolutely terrible :smh:

God bless.

Drove around all night no gas anywhere or the lines are 10 blocks deep and they supposedly getting it soon.

My man Buzzy is doing some work on the subway down in Lower Manhattan, and my man said they are ARMED when going down there, due to the Rat population swimming their butts off looking for food. He said they've got to get sanitation to lay some serious poison down in order to kill off what coming to the top.....:frown:

:x damn thats nasty

I still can't believe Bloomberg got this marathon going on Sunday. Hes making the marathon route a top priority before people's streets and giving the runners priorities over hotel rooms. Yeah it brings money in but u could at least postpone it!! And anyone that feels like they need to run through a disaster zone is ridiculous. Staten Islanders are tired!! Con Ed already trying to say sa lot of our streets are not getting power till next weekend when u call them. These runners better not park their cars on some of these Staten Island blocks because believe me people are very Testy right now and I guarantee there are people that will f*** with their cars out of anger. WE ALREADY KNOW NYC DOESN'T GIVE A **** ABOUT US

The worst possible news East coasters can get now, is the possibility of another nor'easter for next weekend. Might be snow might be rain

Last edited:
Reporter: I mean you must feel terrible for this woman and her two children right?
Scumbag: *shrug*...iiii....did they find the children..i dont even know..
Reporter: Yeah they found them, they found them dead today
Scumbag: I see.....*another shrug*...of course its a tragedy, absolutely.......its unfortunate.....she shouldn't have been out though...you know.....its one of those things...shouldn't have been on the road
Reporter: Well a lot of people are though....and they look for help sometimes...
Scumbag: There's nothing I could do I'm not a rescue worker.....

:rolleyes :smh:

Damn I know exactly where that is. There's another story on the island where a family of 3 didn't want to evacuate their home because when they did last year for Irene someone looted their house. :smh:

They found the 13 y.o daughter dead in the house, the mom 2 blocks away in a gutter, and the dad washed up on the beach 2 miles away.

What a P.O.S. Dude gave every excuse in the book. If you didn't want to be bothered with them, you could have let them stay in the kitchen while you did you. Here's to hoping that his life is made a living hell because of that.

I still can't believe Bloomberg got this marathon going on Sunday. Hes making the marathon route a top priority before people's streets and giving the runners priorities over hotel rooms. Yeah it brings money in but u could at least postpone it!! And anyone that feels like they need to run through a disaster zone is ridiculous. Staten Islanders are tired!! Con Ed already trying to say sa lot of our streets are not getting power till next weekend when u call them. These runners better not park their cars on some of these Staten Island blocks because believe me people are very Testy right now and I guarantee there are people that will f*** with their cars out of anger. WE ALREADY KNOW NYC DOESN'T GIVE A **** ABOUT US

I don't get it man, they have generators running 24/7 which provides enough juice to power 400 homes without electricity.....and the marathon starts IN Staten Island where people have no homes and bodies are still being discovered.

They can;t postpone it one measly week? Its so disrespectful.

Back
Top Bottom