************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

They have that inner-suburban rage. We live too comfortable out here.

:lol: @ inner-suburban rage.

Honestly suburbs can be like every other place, they have their good people just trying to live then they also have their goons.

I don't know why everybody thinks all of Long Island is like living in Orange County.

683945963.jpg

post sandy south ferry station bench
-------------------------

tumblr_md58aqAEP51qz5qwpo1_500.jpg

:smh:

Last edited:
like i posted in the knicks thread,

with the weight of the snow- the tree branches are slowly falling onto my power lines connected to my house....the power line can potentially snap off and you know the rest :smh: .....hopefully it doesn't get too bad :nerd:

Last edited:
my mom in northern nassau county finally got her power back earlier today before this snowstorm. a full 8 days without power

lucky she's warm & happy now in her place because the snow's stacking up 

feel real bad for those who still don't have power, which is still a lot of people

like i posted in the knicks thread,

with the weight of the snow- the tree branches are slowly falling onto my power lines connected to my house....the power line can potentially snap off and you know the rest :smh: .....hopefully it doesn't get too bad :nerd:
if you can, you can shake the branches to get some snow off.
before the storm we took some branches off

they said the snow wasnt supposed to stick 
sick.gif
I just smh as I watched the snow fall while at the barbershop. I have a job interview tomorrow and wouldn't have booked it for the time I did had I known the weather would be this bad.

Also, Atlantic Avenue reeks of gasoline from people filling up their portable containers. Police didn't let anyone cross Atlantic because of the lines at the gas stations along the stretch. You had to use a side street to get to any street headed towards Eastern Parkway. This change in weather is not helping things. I really feel for those who are still without power and heat during this.

I just got power back today, from last Monday's storm, Now it's snowing and sticking. I really hope it stays snow and doesn't turn back into rain, and mothernature gets a boyfriend quik! Stay safe everyone..

About 4 inches of snow on the ground near me. My entire towns power went out today, but it just came back on....hopefully for good. I saw next monday is supposed to be 66 degrees....wtf! I'll take it though.

Cold, slushy snow. Feet freezing.

Went to the bodega, bought ravioli, soda & chips to call it a night.

Last edited:
About 4 inches of snow on the ground near me. My entire towns power went out today, but it just came back on....hopefully for good. I saw next monday is supposed to be 66 degrees....wtf! I'll take it though.

wut :stoneface:
66? like......... what the **** man
I just put the damn short sleeve shirts away :smh:

north bergen? :nerd:

about 3 inches of snow on the ground around my way. theyre predicting around 5" total. at least i didnt lose electricity this time.

I was shoveling a bit and cleaning my car when a line broke off into the street.

I don't think it's a live wire, probably a cable line, but these lines are collecting ice heavy.

I hope gas stations have 93 by this weekend. I put 20 of regular in my Jeep and I feel like I have sinned. Thing is running very choppy. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom