************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

GOT HOME LAST NIGHT TO SEE THE ELECTRICAL POLE INSTALLED BACK UP... NO WIRES HOPEFULLY THEY DO THAT TODAY!!

12 DAYS NO LIGHTS!!

WHAT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY I STILL HAVE HOT WATER AND WHY THE WATER HEATER TURNS ON WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE IS OUT... THATS THE ONLY WAY I HAVE BEEN KEEPING WARM... THAT AND SLEEPING IN RUBBER DUCKY FOOTY PJ's

FOR SOME LULz

SPOILER]

I could't deal with the long gas lines here in BK.  The average wait is about 4 hrs in your car.....
sick.gif

So I drove out to CT yesterday, filled up my car.  Then I filled up 20 gallons worth of gas containers.  I was back home in 2 hrs...
happy.gif

I could't deal with the long gas lines here in BK.  The average wait is about 4 hrs in your car.....
sick.gif

So I drove out to CT yesterday, filled up my car.  Then I filled up 20 gallons worth of gas containers.  I was back home in 2 hrs...
happy.gif
its STILL that bad out in BK? im coming back this weekend and i need to fill up the tank...this is ridiculous...

I heard that if you know any spots selling gas but are gouging ppl with the price, you call the city to report them and you may get a cash reward.

Gas lines are still bad. People acting like fools too. First time i've driven around since the storm and everyone is agitated and ready to go off on people :smh:. Was driving up to an intersection and changing lanes, this dbag speeds up and scrapes our car a little. He gets out of the car and says we owe him money for the paint on his car and is all mad about us cutting in line. We didn't even know it was a damn line for gas. It was at a big intersection and we just thought it was a regular lane to make a right turn. He cooled off though because there were three of us in the car and he was alone so he wasn't totally stupid.

Gas lines are still bad. People acting like fools too. First time i've driven around since the storm and everyone is agitated and ready to go off on people :smh:. Was driving up to an intersection and changing lanes, this dbag speeds up and scrapes our car a little. He gets out of the car and says we owe him money for the paint on his car and is all mad about us cutting in line. We didn't even know it was a damn line for gas. It was at a big intersection and we just thought it was a regular lane to make a right turn. He cooled off though because there were three of us in the car and he was alone so he wasn't totally stupid.

nah i would've been heated f that. im really hoping power returns for just about everyone by this weekend. im tired of seeing people binge on gas. been sitting on a 1/4 tank of premium for over a week now. lucky for me i can hold out for now, but come thanksgiving, i need gas.

^
I was in a rare good mood but my brother was in a bad one from working all day and he's a big guy so the guy who hit us would've been in trouble. People just need to keep their cool out there and realize everyone's had to deal with stuff the past few weeks. Going to try and find gas today since I have a quarter tank left. The power company was fixing the trees and lines yesterday on my block so I hope we'll finally get power soon.

Now yall gotta deal w/ the Nor'Easter coming up? Jesus. I really feel for everyone in the Tri-State area. PLEASE be safe out there. This is the last thing you all need :smh:

sick.gif

happy.gif
its STILL that bad out in BK? im coming back this weekend and i need to fill up the tank...this is ridiculous...
Yea it's still bad out here.  It's crazy

Yes it really is that bad in Brooklyn as far as gas goes. Went to the supermarket yesterday and saw police handling the line traffic. Truly a mess.

Yea it's still bad out here.  It's crazy
is there news on when everything will be back to normal? why is there still a gas shortage in the city? don't most of the gas stations have power back by now?
There isn't a gas shortage.  It's more panic than anything else.  Everybody is trying to get gas because they think there's a shortage.  No word on when things will return to normal though.

Stay safe out there guys I've been hearing bad things about the incoming snow storm.

It really feels like the day after tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'm surprised people aren't reselling gas on craiglist smh its crazy :smh:

:lol: :lol: where have you been?

also the snow is starting to come down heavy and stick in NJ :smh: :smh:

good thing i filled up on gas 2 nights ago, got a full tank.

**** is gonna get real again :smh: :smh:

Son i went to class cus i had a midterm and came out to a snowpacolypse :x.

Dudes are savages on the bus. Cant wait for the N train to start running again

man, i feel bad for the east coast people. stay safe out there. hopefully things clear up before the holidays :frown:

Any orders placed online will be delayed due to Sandy. Keep this on mind if you're taking advantage of the extended Private Sale.

Back
Top Bottom