Hyperdunk vs Hyperize

i havnt been on here in a while now so i havnt really seen anything on them
i heard the ankle support isnt as good as the hyperdunk
what do you think is the better option?

Hyperdunk: One of the best shoes ever made! Personally the best fit and lockdown available ever. Beautiful cushioning and the support is better than perfect!Only cons: Lunar durability

Hyperize: THEY SUCK!!! Don't get these shoes! They are super injury prone and the total support is awful! Many sprained ankles this year...

Both of them are pretty cheap and will bottom out fast, but the Hyperize is one of the worst shoes ever made. So I'd say HyperDunk if you put a gun to myhead. Otherwise, both of them belong in the trash

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Both of them are pretty cheap and will bottom out fast, but the Hyperize is one of the worst shoes ever made. So I'd say HyperDunk if you put a gun to my head. Otherwise, both of them belong in the trash

truth.

Originally Posted by mt3130

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Both of them are pretty cheap and will bottom out fast, but the Hyperize is one of the worst shoes ever made. So I'd say HyperDunk if you put a gun to my head. Otherwise, both of them belong in the trash

truth.

Originally Posted by clkru

ZombieJesus12 wrote:

truth.

Just wasted some money on these myself....
frown.gif

You might as well do some Zoom BB's or the 2k4's IMO

Hyperdunks durability lasts about 25 wears for me, which i think is horrible. But during that time, the performance was average. I too sprained my ankle(twice) using the hyperize.. so i sold them asap.
If you had to choose, go with hyperdunks, but i'd suggest you get something else.

GO with hyperdunks. Hyperizes Are more comfortable imo but hyperdunks will protect your ankle more.

i say #$$@ with some jordan 20's. them $%@%% are really some good basketball shoes.

Hyperdunks are really comfortable their really light, mould round your feet easily as theres alot of space. The hyperizes last alot longer than the Hyperdunksin my opinion and have a nice mid sole cusion. Their both nice IMO.

I'd go for Hyperdunks, better lockdown and fit.

I been hooping with my Hyperizes for quite awhile now, the support feels fine to me.
Im a strong believer of when you roll your ankles, its gonna happen regardless if you have the support or not.
Its just Basketball...

Go with the hyperdunks and just throw a spenco insole in there, they feel much better and they help with the bottoming out of the lunar foam.

Back
Top Bottom