Hyperdunks

I'm getting lost, haha...

Can someone just post the release dates of the colourways in order here please?

Like is the Oly Kobe first to drop or just some random colour next week? What about the all blk colourway?

process, airforce, I'm looking your way...
laugh.gif

whats going on canada...So I know the olympics dropped in Vancouver today...Anybody know if any other coloways came out? or how exclusive they are all i knowis that nike new age in robson, metro, and oakridge got them...

And for once did we get a colorway before the US because all sellers on ebay are canadian as far as i can see?

ftr - Saw your post in the pickup post good stuff, got to get my pairs soon.

^ thanks?? not too sure if you're talking about me.. but i don't remember seeing anyone else post up hyperdunks..

apparently Sportchek has the white/gold Hyperdunks...

Just wondering how are the Kobe Bryant Team USA Hyperdunks selling? Also, does anyone know where I can scoop up a pair in size 11 in the GTA area? Thanks inadvance!!

square one champs is sold out and sq 1 footlocker is out of a number of sizes but had at least three size runs

i didnt try them on so i wouldnt really know but
performance wise... im guessing somewhere around zoom brave or zoom flight V.. just lighter
thats just from looks

may consider copping these with 50% off, if theyre included, but i can get 30% off right now and im not willing to pay that much for em...

Originally Posted by goosebear10

square one champs is sold out and sq 1 footlocker is out of a number of sizes but had at least three size runs

of all hyperdunks or the kobes..

i pray these are included with 50 off...

Originally Posted by TripleH16

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

[img]http://thumbnail.image.rakuten...anet/cabinet/324820-171.jpg?_ex=300x300[/img]

and

the white/blk (Kobe's) available now.

The all black/anthracite pictured a few posts above is August.

As for the Yi's, I will try and get more info for you all tomorrow.

Were you able to get anymore info on the Yi's?
My bad, I totally forgot. I will for sure tomorrow (Tuesday).

the black/black is dropping July 24th.........
Good looks. I just have release months, so if its closer to August, they just put August. I think I will scoop up the black/black for outdoorball.

just curious.. will canada get mcfly ones?
laugh.gif
Have you heard how limited these are? If Canada getsthem, I'll buy them all anyway...
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I thought these were only releasing in LA... and NY.

Originally Posted by TripleH16

[img]http://thumbnail.image.rakuten...anet/cabinet/324820-171.jpg?_ex=300x300[/img]

and

the white/blk (Kobe's) available now.

The all black/anthracite pictured a few posts above is August.

As for the Yi's, I will try and get more info for you all tomorrow.

Were you able to get anymore info on the Yi's?
My bad, I totally forgot. I will for sure tomorrow (Tuesday).

thanks, i'll be waiting too
pimp.gif

theprocessofbelief wrote:
just curious.. will canada get mcfly ones?
laugh.gif
Have you heard how limited these are? If Canada gets them, I'll buy them all anyway...
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I thought these were only releasing in LA... and NY.

well i heard 350 pairs total but i had to give it a shot u know lol

Tried these on the other day at Sportchek (white/gold). They felt amazingly light. The shoe fits well (and I have a wide foot). I cant wait to try em out onthe court.

So, I checked on the Yi colorway today, but nothing really substancial. The representative I contacted said there was no specific release date listed (which isthe norm for most non-signature shoes), just that it releases in July. However, it is still being held, so he assumed Nike had a date in mind, but he justdidn't know the date. He thought it should be going to a corporate account, as the quantity seemed to large for just a boutique release.

My guess would be around the 24th. If you are really interested, maybe hit up your local Footlocker and see if they have them booked. Colorway for the Yi is601, so mention that.

So, I checked on the Yi colorway today, but nothing really substancial. The representative I contacted said there was no specific release date listed (which is the norm for most non-signature shoes), just that it releases in July. However, it is still being held, so he assumed Nike had a date in mind, but he just didn't know the date. He thought it should be going to a corporate account, as the quantity seemed to large for just a boutique release.

My guess would be around the 24th. If you are really interested, maybe hit up your local Footlocker and see if they have them booked. Colorway for the Yi is 601, so mention that.

Thanks for the info on the Yi's. I have called a couple footlockers in the area and they don't really know what I am talking about. But maybe whenit gets closer to the 24th they will know.

im awaiting a new sku book at my footlocker so i can see future releases.................hopefully the yi's will be listed

Back
Top Bottom